Furman Sound P-2400 IT
Furman Sound P-2400 IT
Designed for the most critical, ultra-low noise installations, the P-2400 IT is a symmetrically balanced power conditioner, providing unparalleled AC noise reduction and 100% isolation from the power grid for the lowest noise floor possible. The P-2400 IT features over 80 dB of common-mode and over 50 dB of differential-mode noise reducti on for recording, mastering, and broadcast studios, or anywhere noise-free performance is critical. With 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground, the P-2400 IT is also ideal for breaking AC ground loops without rewiring or hiring an electrician.
The P-2400 IT features a specially wound and shielded toroidal balanced isolati on transformer specifi cally designed to reduce hum pickup by sensitive equipment when ultra-low-noise is a must. Additionally, Furman's revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) featuring our Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuits, and our exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) combine to ensure what our customers have grown to expect from Furman - uncompromised protecti on and purification.
Symmetrically Balanced Power
For the most critical, low-noise applications, Furman's Symmetrically Balanced Power provides an invisible noise floor, while completely breaking ground loops without dismantling equipment or rewiring. This noise reduction is extraordinarily efficient and linear across a huge frequency range. The transformer has completely re-worked your incoming AC and the result is perfectly clean power devoid of the masking effects of AC noise with 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground.
Furman's SMP and EVS circuitry safeguards equipment from transient voltage events (such as surges and spikes), as well as sustained overvoltage conditions (commonly caused by wiring faults), for complete and comprehensive protection of sensitive equipment.
Innovative Convenience and Monitoring Features
The P-2400 IT's front panel LED window displays incoming voltage or output current, with ”�Protection OK”�, ”�Extreme Voltage” and color-coded ”�Voltage Range” indicators for comprehensive power monitoring. A front panel USB outlet charges most personal media devices and cell phones right at your equipment rack.
- Symmetrically Balanced Power: Symmetrically balanced power virtually eliminates common mode noise for the lowest noise floor possible.
- Surge Protection: Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration: LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection: Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights: Protection OK, Extreme Voltage and color-coded voltage range indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter: Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw.
- Isolated Banks: Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- USB Charger: Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- 20 Amp Rating: 20 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 14 Total Outlets: 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
Check out our featured projects
Have a question?
Our Customer support is available Monday to Friday, 8 - 10 est. Contact us with your questions or to get a quote request.
Get up to a 2-year extended warranty on any new gear and up to a 1-year extended warranty on used gear.
PAD-Certified preowned gear
All of our used equipment goes through a rigorous testing and servicing process before we make it available for sale.
Best Price Match
We guarantee the lowest price, period. If you need a price match, call us at 1-877-223-8858 for details.
The PADTech team knows the gear inside and out. If you need help with installation, configuration or repairs, call us. We can help