The Focusrite RedNet HD32R is a 32x32 Pro Tools | HD interface featuring network and power supply redundancy compatible with any Dante audio-over-IP network.
The 1U Focusrite RedNet HD32R is a dedicated Pro Tools | HD interface that provides 32 bi-directional channels (16x16 at 192kHz) for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet HD32R is the ideal choice for integrating your Pro Tools HD system into a Dante networked I/O environment in many critical-path applications, whether in post production, broadcast, live sound or the recording studio. A pair of DigiLink mini connectors allows RedNet HD32R to connect directly to any Pro Tools | HD system whether it's Native, HDX, or even a legacy TDM system. Multiple RedNet HD32R units can be on the same Pro Tools system up to the maximum I/O channel count of Pro Tools, and Loop Sync I/O allows seamless integration with other Pro Tools interfaces such as HD I/O and Sync HD I/O.
Focusrite HD32R—Just the Facts:
- 32x32 Pro Tools | HD I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks at up to 96kHz (16x16 at 192kHz)
- Primary and Expansion DigiLink mini connections
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates
- AES67 compliant
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O for increased flexibility and integration with other Pro Tools | HD hardware
- Comprehensive remote control and remote signal metering through RedNet Control
- 2-year warranty
Focusrite RedNet HD32R—Under the Hood
With the industry-leading flexibility of Dante networked audio, Focusrite's audio-over-IP devices deliver a modular approach to integrating an audio solution, whether for post production, broadcast, live sound, or recording studio. The range includes Focusrite’s finest remote-controlled mic pres, best conversion, and a wide selection of PC interfacing options.
All Focusrite audio-over-IP devices are compatible with a standard layer-3 IP network; in fact it's likely that nearly every facility already has a compatible infrastructure. Just add Ethernet cable and a network switch to build up your audio network
Advanced A-D and D-A conversion, premium multi-layered board circuitry and rock steady JetPLL clocking delivers extremely clean, transparent audio with extensive dynamic range and 24-bit/192kHz sampling.
Dante audio networking
The power and flexibility of Dante is harnessed to build an extremely scalable, modular audio system that is compatible with any other Dante-enabled device.
Some devices feature dual power supplies and dual network connections allowing for silent fail-over in the event of power or network outage, providing peace of mind.
A wide range of connectivity options are available, including analogue, MADI, AES3, Mac, Windows, Pro Tools | HD and of course other Dante products.
For help integrating a Focusrite HD32R into your Dante-enabled audio network, or configuring a new network audio system, call or chat online with your PAD Studio Integrator today.
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz (-4 / -0.1 / 0.1 / 4.167) at 24-bit
- Clock Sources: Internal, Word Clock, Loop Sync (master or slave) or from Dante Network Master
- External Word Clock Range: Nominal sample rate ±7.5
- Channel Count: 32x32 at up to 96kHz sampling rate, 16x16 at 176.4 and 192kHz
Rear Panel Connectivity
- Primary Port: 1 x Mini DigiLink
- Expansion Port: 1 x Mini DigiLink
- Word Clock Input: 1 x BNC 75 ohm port (switchable termination)
- Word Clock Output: 1 x BNC 75 ohm port
- PSU: 2 x IEC Inputs with retaining clips
- Network: 2 x etherCON NE8FBH-S, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors
Front Panel Indicators
- Primary PSU (A): Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present
- Primary PSU (B): Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present
- Primary Network: Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on primary port when in redundant mode
- Secondary Network: Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on secondary port when in redundant mode
- Network Locked: Green LED. When unit is network slave, shows valid network lock. When unit is network master
- Sample Rate: Orange LED for each: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, x2, x4
- Pull Up/Down: Orange LED. Indicates unit is set to operate on a Dante pull up/down domain
- Signal Indicators: 16 Green LEDs, 8 input/8 output indicators. Illuminate @ -126dBFS
- Clock Source: Orange LED for each: Internal, Word Clock, Loop Sync and DAW Master
- Redundant: Allows unit to connect two independent networks
- Switched: Connects both ports to integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of device
- Height: 1-3/4" / 44.5 mm
- Width: 19" / 482.6 mm
- Depth: 10-5/8" / 263 mm
- Weight: 8.6 lb. / 3.9 kg
- Power PSU: 2 x Internal, 100-240V, 50/60Hz, consumption 30VA
- Operating Temperature: Operates at up to an ambient temperature of 50 degrees Celsius