RedNet A16R MkII is a 16-channel analogue interface for Dante® networks, with two channels of AES3 I/O. Precision A-D and D-A conversion provides 119dB of dynamic range, flat from 20Hz - 20kHz (+/- 0.15dB). Individual input and output channel level controls allow for precise adjustment of all I/O levels using RedNet Control. With two power supplies and primary and secondary EtherCON network connectors, RedNet A16R MkII is perfect for critical-path applications in recording, post production, live sound and broadcast. Built-in redundancy features allow for silent fail-over in the event of power or network outage, providing reassurance for system technicians.
Analogue inputs and outputs are connected through four rear-panel AES59 standard DB25 connectors, while an additional pair of AES3 I/O is provided through male and female XLR for added flexibility. The XLR input can accept DARS signals in addition to AES3. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows external devices to clock to RedNet A16R MkII, or alternatively allows RedNet A16R MkII to act as a network clock grand master, following an external input.
RedNet A16R MkII is well suited to both permanent installation and repeated strike and setup: all connectors lock and remain terminated even under stress, providing worry-free installation and peace of mind once situated in a rack. In addition, all Focusrite Pro products come with a three-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
- 16 channels of high-quality line-level analogue I/O for Dante Audio-over-IP networks
- Individual input/output channel level control and calibration available in +/- 1db increments via digital trim fader with mute and dim functions
- 24-bit precision conversion up to 192kHz
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
- Software-selectable +24dBu or +18dBu level alignment
- AES67, AES70 and SMPTE 2110 compliant
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock I/O and DARS input for increased flexibility plus an additional two channels of AES3 I/O
- Analogue I/O to AES59 standard DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and indicators
- RedNet Control remote monitoring software with powerful graphic user interface