Focal Trio 11 Be
Focal Trio 11 Be
THE LOUDSPEAKER DEDICATED TO NEARFIELD AND MIDFIELD
As well as new speaker drivers (a 5” midrange and a 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimised vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer...
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
With Trio11 Be, power and versatility are waiting for you!
Feel the difference!
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8'' (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- ‘W' composite sandwich cone on midrange and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.
Check out our featured projects
Have a question?
Our Customer support is available Monday to Friday, 8 - 10 est. Contact us with your questions or to get a quote request.
Get up to a 2-year extended warranty on any new gear and up to a 1-year extended warranty on used gear.
PAD-Certified preowned gear
All of our used equipment goes through a rigorous testing and servicing process before we make it available for sale.
Best Price Match
We guarantee the lowest price, period. If you need a price match, call us at 1-877-223-8858 for details.
The PADTech team knows the gear inside and out. If you need help with installation, configuration or repairs, call us. We can help