Make MADI future-proof: Bring it to Dante.
Dante is the de facto standard for networking audio equipment. With the Verto MX it’s now possible to easily integrate your existing beloved MADI equipment into a Dante network. Whether mixer or MADI converter – the Verto MX makes all 64 x 64 MADI channels immediately avalilable in the network: “plug and play”.
The ultra compact device has two MADI interfaces, so both optical and coaxial equipment can be connected. If the MADI signal fails, the other interface is automatically switched so that secure redundant operation can be configured.
ATTENTION: Due to technical limitations the Verto MX does not work with the Blackmagic Constellation series.
On the Dante side there are two RJ45 sockets, also prepared for redundant operation. The Verto MX supports up to 192kHz sample rate, MIDI jacks for updates, and BNC wordclock jacks for external synchronization.
Verto MX - the ultimate upgrade to your MADI equipment.
Redundant MADI I/O The VERTO MX has two MADI interfaces: optical and coaxial. These are operated redundantly if required, by switching to the other port in case of failure. The optical interface is modular: The MADI SFP module can be easily replaced, for example, with a Singlemode module.
Additional features The VERTO MX is equipped with a MIDI port and two BNC wordclock connectors. This way an external Wordclock can be fed to the Dante network, or the Dante wordclock can be used for external devices.
VERTO MX SPECIFICATIONS
- 2x RJ-45 Ethernet port (PRIMARY/SECONDARY), 1 GBit Network
- 64 x 64 channel I/O (Dante Brooklyn II board built-in)
MADI I/O (AES10)
Coaxial I/O (2 x BNC)
Optical I/O (2 x LC port via SFP, Multimode – Singlemode SFP module optional)
- 64 x 64 channels at 44.1, 48kHz
- 32 x 32 channels @ 88.2, 96kHz
- 16 x 16 channels @ 176.4, 192 kHz
- 2 x DIN 5-pin connectors for updating the unit
- BNC: 1 x input, 1 x output
- 75 Ohm Termination set by default (switchable via Dante)
14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Polyfuse internal, self-resetting
- 1 x power supply included
- Temperature range: 41°F up to 113°F (+5°C up to +45°C)
- Humidity: <75%, non-condensing
- Weight: 0,9 kg
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 x 4,5 mm (without rack ears)
- 19“ Rack mountain kit, metal (for mounting 1 x Verto in a 19” rack-space)
- Multi-range Power Supply 12V (EU)
- MADI Singlemode Module
- MADI SC / LC Adapter