If you’re looking for an exercise in mangling, no library will take you farther than The Dark Side. With a vast collection of crushed, battle-scarred drums, guitars, keys and more, it was designed with a single purpose in mind: to push conventional instruments beyond the point of recognition and take a stand against bland, sterile recordings. It would be impossible to ask for more attitude and grunge than is available to you here.
- Produced by award-winner producer Doug Rogers and Grammy winner David Fridmann
- 40 GB of distorted and eerie percussion, guitars, choirs and more
- Pre-rendered sounds pushed through analog vintage & tube effect chains
- Easy to drop into metal, industrial, or hybrid orchestral songs
- Powerful tool for film, TV, and game music production
- Winner of a MIPA Award
- Now included in OPUS, along with individual downloads, custom keyswitches, and dozens of MIDI Tools and Mixer Effects