Pianos was created with a singular goal: to fully capture every sonic detail possible from 4 of the most sought-after grand pianos in the world by any means necessary. With 3 individual mic positions, 8 separate articulations, and up to 18 velocities per note for each articulation, the detail and stereo image of every piano is highly customizable to your exact performance and mixing needs out of the box. You can easily mix multiple mic positions and simulate the damping effects of a real grand piano lid for each instrument, giving you full performance flexibility.
- Featuring the Bechstein D-280, Steinway D, Bösendorfer 290, and Yamaha C7
- Created by award-winning sounds producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix
- Includes the same impulse responses used to record Symphonic Orchestra and Symphonic Choirs, allowing all 3 to blend easily and seamlessly
- Close mic recordings engineered by Ken Scott (Elton John, Supertramp, David Bowie, The Beatles)
- Recorded in a specially-prepared piano environment with vintage Neumann microphones, Meitner AD converters and a classic 8078 Neve console
- Load only the mic positions you want into memory (each piano contains roughly 60 GBs of samples)