The Dynaudio BM15A is one of the finest mid-sized powered monitors ever conceived. It provides utmost clarity, full frequency response down to 40Hz and remarkably high output for its size. A great foundation for a surround monitor system or as a main system when combined with the BX30 powered sub bass system. 2-way front ported active nearfield monitor with 240mm (9.5"") bass driver and 26mm Hexacoil aluminum tweeter. Suitable for all music and speech applications and front chl. L, C, R. Price per speaker.
Power section: Dual 150W bi-polar configured LF: 150W/4 ohms and KF: 80W/8 ohms. Bi-polar, discrete and convection and conduction cooled, with Class A/B dynamic bias control.
Crossover: 1500 Hz electronic 4th order with phase corrected. Fully balanced low distortion preamp.
User controls: variable LF and HF trim.
Output: 116dB SPL.
- System: 2-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 40 Hz - 22 kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Long Term): 124 dB RMS
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Long Term): 125,5 dB RMS
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m (+4/-10): -18 dBu RMS / -34 dBu RMS
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +16 dBu peak / -1 dBu peak
- Power consumption: Idle: 40 W / Max: 300 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 100 W / Woofer: 200 W
- Resonance Frequency: 39 HzModel:BM15A
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 27,5 liters
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1800 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 30 dB/oct
- Tweeter: Esotec 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, Magnetic fluid. 4 mm die-cast alu front
- Woofer: 240 mm/9”, One-piece molded polyprop cone, 100 mm/4” pure alu voice coil
- Weight: 41 lbs (18.6 kg)
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 290 x 454 x 388 mm / 11.4” x 17.9” x 15.2”