Chandler TG Channel MKII (TG12411 Pre Amp/EQ)
The active portions of the unit use the same discrete amplifiers and transformers as in the TG1 Limiter and TG2 pre amp. The TG Channel’s passive equalizer EQ is an all inductor design offering sweet high frequencies, large inductor based lows, and a very high “Q” mid cut section. Its sound is very comparable to Pultec and Lang program EQs. A simple description would be a TG Pultec with a TG pre amp thrown in.
All TG units require and function on the PSU-1, Chandler Limited power supply.
*PSU-1 (1 1⁄2-amp supply, one supply powers 2 units)
- CHANNELS: Mono
- CIRCUIT: Discrete, Transistor
- Mic Input: -15db to +65db, 5db increments
- Line Input: +15db to -15db
- I/O: Mic Input: XLR, Transformer Balanced, Pin 2 Hot, Input Impedance – 600 Ohm
- Line Input: Input Impedance – 10k
- DI, 1/4″ Unbalanced
- POWER: Phantom Power: +48v, Power: +/-28v, Requires the Chandler Limited PSU-1 MKII power supply