The Burl Audio B2 Bomber DAC is a mastering-quality two-channel D-to-A converter with unique class-A, discrete op-amps with passive filtering, making it ideal for monitoring and the perfect complement to the Burl B2 ADC.
Starting with designing a mastering converter that became one of the most popular in the industry and known for its analog sound, Burl's Rich Williams tireless research and devotion to providing a best-of-both-worlds analog/digital solution to conversion has led to the Burl's B2 Bombers ADC and DAC. If you already have a B2 ADC and are on the fence about the B2 DAC, take it from those who have both - there's no better way to know what you've recorded or mastered with the B2 ADC than monitoring playback with a B2 DAC. (If you record your stereo mix back into your DAW project, you'll also want the B2 DAC to drive your mastering chain.) As a complement to the B2 ADC, the B2 DAC punches you in the chest with low end while the 3D spatial and stereo spread give you amazing detail throughout the spectrum. Add to that a sweet tone that is easy on your ears, and you have a unit that you will instantly fall in love with. Both the B2 ADC and B2 DAC feature identical, incredibly low jitter clocking, precision metering and stepped attenuators.
Burl Audio B2 Bomber DAC - Just the Facts:
- 1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 2-channel DAC
- Proprietary custom-design BOPA1, all discrete op-amps
- Passive filters
- All Class A
- Zero-capacitor signal path
- Audiophile quality, 6-position attenuator with standard headroom settings
- High-definition metering with simultaneous RMS and peak indication
- Dante, 2 AES, SPDIF and Toslink input
- BNC word clock input with two outputs of extremely low jitter clock
- Rugged build quality, made in the USA
Burl Audio B2 Bomber DAC - Behind the Curtain
The B2 DAC features unique class-A, discrete op-amps with passive filtering. This makes the B2 DAC ideal for monitoring. Couple this with state of the art conversion technology and the B2 Bomber DAC delivers sonic purity and dynamics unheard thus far. Couple the B2 ADC with the B2 DAC and you have the B2 Bomber Master Signal Chain, a force to be reckoned with.
The Burl Audio B2 Bomber DAC is the shortest and most cost-effective path between your studio and master-quality monitoring and sound. Order yours today. For more information, call or chat online with your PAD Studio Consultant.
- Frequency response at 48kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 22kHz, +/- 0.1dB
- Frequency response at 96kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -0.3 dB @ 40kHz
- Frequency response at 192kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -1.5 dB @ 90kHz
- 115dB Dynamic Range
- -96dB THD+N, full scale output = +22dBU