Bryston 3B³ PRO
The 3B³ PRO and 4B³ Pro are dual mono design audio power amplifiers with two channels capable of 200 watts and 300 watts each respectively intended for use in very high performance professional audio systems. Robust yet beautiful machined aluminum enclosures house our proprietary industry-leading circuit designs resulting in exemplary performance observed both in the listening space and in the laboratory.
C-Series variants are available in your choice of 17 inch or 19 inch wide non-rack mountable aluminum dress panels anodized in clear (silver toned) or black. Nineteen inch wide C-Series amplifiers include front mounted handles. PRO amplifiers feature 19 inch wide rack mountable dress panels with a black anodized front finish and also include individual channel trims located on the rear panel.
- Individual channel trim pots
- Rack mountable 19" black faceplate (3U)
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Balanced and Single Ended inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 400W Channel
- Power Capabilities: 200W into 8Ω, 300W into 4Ω, 400W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 200W
- Noise: -110dB single ended, -113dB balanced below full output
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: .5Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- Dimensions: 24" x 16" x 10"
- Weight: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)
- Warranty: Bryston analog audio products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for twenty (20) years from the original date of manufacture. The warranty includes parts and labor.