With directivity equal to mics up to 50% longer, the BP4071 has been specially created to meet the pickup demands of broadcasting, film/TV sound, professional recording, wildlife recording and theater sound reinforcement. Particularly useful for miking dynamic action in film/TV audio as well as in “spot” miking techniques in the music studio or theater, the 15.55"-long BP4071 provides a low noise floor and direct-coupled, balanced output for a clean signal even in high-output conditions. Audio-Technica has pioneered an interference tube design in the BP4071 that provides the same directivity as mics up to 50 percent longer.
- Designed for use in broadcasting, film/TV production, and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Innovative acoustic design provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
- Transformerless design for improved pickup of transients
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter & 10 dB pad
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)