Note for M1 Mac Users: This plugin is not yet compiled to work natively on M1 Macs. We are currently in the process of rewriting it so that it will, but it will take some time. In the meantime, it should work under rosetta on M1 Macs.
Sasquatch 2 is a CPU-friendly kick drum enhancement plug-in that enables you to custom-tailor the sound of any kick drum, acoustic or electronic, with exhaustive creative possibilities, ranging from subtle to extreme and beyond.
- Instant thicker Kick Drums
- No Sample replacement
- Create kicks that cut through
Sasquatch 2 is a dedicated kick drum processing plug-in (though that’s not all it can do), that enables you to craft your kick drum sound in accordance with your production needs in any musical genre. Whether it’s subtle enhancement, massive room-shaking thump, or electronic musical mutation, Sasquatch 2 makes it easy to get the results you want; no option overload, no hours wasted scrolling through Gigs of samples, and no arcane features you’ll never touch. Low end is the crucial part of a modern mix and the most difficult to get under control. If you’ve been struggling to craft a powerful, punchy low end, Sasquatch 2 can give you all that and more in a single, easy-to-use, and affordable plug-in.
Sasquatch 2—Nature of The Beast:
- Craft your kick drum from subtle enhancement to downright musical mutation
- CPU-friendly with straightforward, easy-to-use graphic interface
- Individually tweak and blend “Oomph” (body), “Click” (attack) and “Dry” sound
- Easily create and customize “drops”
- Fine-tuning controls offer a unique set of creative tools for Oomph, Click, and Dry parameters
- Instantaneous triggering; no phase or flam issues
- Selectable trigger modes
- High-pass and low-pass filters with selectable sidechain modes
- A/B comparison plus four levels of “lock” mode lets you experiment and return to original settings
- Icon-based interface for easy visual identification