The B173 Quad is a four channel mic pre version of the single channel model. More than just another 1073 clone, the B173 Quad combines vintage-inspired sonics and modern features in a rugged 2RU chassis with a smart feature set that will satisfy the most demanding audio engineers. A revised gain stage and lower noise floor deliver cleaner sound with lower distortion, while CineMag input and output transformers keep things warm, creamy, and beefy. Two front-panel DIs impart harmonic richness to guitars, basses, and synths, while stepped input gain and variable output attenuation give you exacting control over transformer saturation. Per-channel metering displays how hot your output signal is hitting the parallel TRS/XLR outputs, while an external power supply keeps noise out of your tracks.
• Four channel microphone preamplifier with USA CineMag input and output transformers
• Designed and assembled in the USA
• Bandwidth (1kHz, 150Ω unbalanced source, unweighted): 10Hz–30kHz
• 70dB of gain handles any type of microphone, including low-output ribbons
• Per-channel gain and output controls, phantom power, polarity reverse, 18dB pad
• DI input and hi-Z switch on channels 1 and 2