The new 1032 4-band Mic/Line preamp by BAE was inspired by the frequencies of the classic 1081. It uses the same high quality components and manufacturing techniques used in other BAE modules featuring the same Class A transformer-coupled circuits and same modular cards for long-term serviceability.
Along with the passive inductor high-pass filter, the 4-band equalizer provides greater coverage. The high-mid and low-mid frequencies overlap for flexibility in correcting problem frequencies. The 1032 also provides a more comprehensive high frequency shelf up to 24kHz for extended high frequency correction without compromising the midrange.
Many people loved the EQ portion of the 1081 but the amplifier was class A/B. Our clients told us that they prefer the class A output and so we now have a 1081 inspired equalizer with a 1073 preamp.
- Inspired by the 1081 EQ points using the same inductor specifications.
- Class A transformer-coupled.
- Hand wired, all discrete using modular cards.
- 4-band with HPF.
- Low and High Mid-band overlapping frequencies.
- Extended selection for high frequency shelving.
- High quality Swiss made Elma® rotary switches.
- 1032 WPS 19" 1 RU rack with Power supply
- 1032 NOPS 19" 1 RU rack without Power supply
- PAIR 1032WPS 19" Pair with Power Supply