he Avantone “Cabernet (C-series)” mics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics.
The CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the fine vintage tube mics of the 1950’s & 1960’s…but at a fraction of their cost!
The versatile CV-12 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character.
Our rugged CV-12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformer coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs. Any studio can proudly offer the CV-12 as a primary vocal mic…It exudes class visually as well as sonically. Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
The versatile CV-12 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Uses Include: Studio vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, room mic, piano
- 9-Pattern Tube Microphone w/ dual 32mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsules
- -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF metal roll off toggle switches
- Hand selected Russian made 6072A Tube
- Rear vents aid in stabilizing internal temperature to help secure tube longevity
- Each CV-12 Mic has a serial number
Standard Items Supplied:
- Avantone CV-12 Tube Microphone
- Avantone Custom Retro Shockmount W/ Extra Elastic bands
- Avantone PS-12 Multi-Pattern Power supply with cables
- Elegant padded genuine wooden mic box
- Premium Grade 6072A Tube
- Padded aluminum storage / travel case
- Owner's Manual