Your loudspeakers are the most critical components you use to verify the quality of your work. No matter how good your mixer, mics, preamps, cables, and other pieces of gear you’ve invested in, you’re not truly hearing what your recordings sound like until you isolate your monitors from their environment. Auralex MoPAD™ Studio Monitor Isolation Pads provide sonic isolation between your monitors and whatever your monitors are resting on, INSTANTLY improving the accuracy of your entire monitoring system.
Auralex engineers specifically designed MoPADs™ to support virtually all sizes of bookshelf loudspeakers or recording monitors up to 100 lbs. each. MoPADs™ are affordable, easy to implement, and highly effective when decoupling your monitors from your room and all its contents. The patented design allows for 5 different positioning options. Using the included MoPAD™ Wedge Adjusters, you can adjust your loudspeakers to listening angles of -8°, -4°, 0°, +4° and +8°.
- Reduces coloration
- Increases clarity
- Decreases structural resonance
- 4 Wedge pieces & 4 Angling pieces
- 1 set can accommodate 2 Speakers
- Designed to accommodate various sizes of Monitors, each set of MoPADs™ will support a pair of Monitors
- 12″ long x 4″ wide x 2″ tall
- Need Bigger? MoPAD-XL™: 12″ long x 8.75″ wide x 2″ tall
- The angling pieces can achieve listening angles of -8°, -4°, 0° (flat), +4° and +8°.
- Two MoPAD™ wedge pieces can support up to 100lb. Monitors each