Augspurger SXE-3D now delivers a rack-mount amplification solution that rivals their renowned plate amps in sound quality and ruggedness.
This 3-way powerhouse drives up to 2500 RMS (@4Ohms) to the subwoofer band, ensuring nearly limitless dynamics while supporting the Low/Mid band with 1000W and our highly sensitive rock maple hand-built HF horns with 300W RMS!
With 120 dB of dynamic range, ultra-low IM distortion (0.0008%) and THD+N of 0.003%, our SXE-3D amp is an ideal solution for many 2 and 3-way monitor systems, including our Classic 215H-Sub18/218 flush-mounted systems, as well as any of our other large main monitor systems.
Musical and powerful on-board DSP allows for real-time personalized configuration and monitoring with control over a wide range of system parameters, including ten parametric filters on each input and output, plus crossover, delays, phase and more!
Augspurger SXE-3D 3-way amplifier provides comprehensive DSPtune™
software for accurate and personalized system tuning and acoustical room integration.
In additional to the front panel controls, access to DSPtune™ software is enables
through the rear panel Ethernet connection, which provides real-time system
configuration and monitoring via PC/MAC utilizing numerical and graphic controls. Up to
100 programmable presets are available, with fully password protected access levels.
DSPtune(TM) Features include:
- 10 Parametric filters on each input and each output.
- Filters selection: Bell, Shelving, Notch, HPF, LPF, and AllPass
- Crossover configuration using Butterworth, Bessel or Linkwitz-Riley filters, up to
- Delay: up to 1s each input, 20ms
- True RMS compressor and zero-attack limiter for each Input and Output.
- Phase controls, up to 180 degrees
- Freq. Resp.: 10Hz to 40kHz.
- 96kHz sample rate/24 bit conversion
- 120 dB dynamic range