Active main monitor System with dual 8" drivers and MF horn, PAIR
The TEC Award-nominated Augspurger Duo 8 MiniMain has quickly won-over top producers and artists with its stunning sound and a footprint of only 16”w X 17”d. It’s a size breakthrough and game-changer in the world of main monitors. Augspurger’s next generation MF horn and free-standing design allows any room to have the sonic power, precision and performance that the Augspurger name is famous for. Like all Augspurger systems, the Duo 8 is an astonishingly accurate and natural sounding monitor, delivering a visceral, enveloping experience. You don’t just hear the music, you feel it!
Augsurger’s advanced DSP tuning software puts crossover, phase, and EQ at your fingertips. Experience the Duo 8 MiniMain and you’ll discover it is the ideal all-around studio monitor for tracking, mixing and mastering. Duo 8 is a true main monitor in the size of a midfield, expertly hand-crafted in the USA.
(2) Two-way main monitor cabinets loaded with two 8” MF/LF drivers and one 4’’ high compression driver with beryllium diaphragm on an Augspurger designed rock maple MF (MidFocus) horn.
(2) SXE3/250 two-way Class D networkable amplifiers (1400W for future subs, 800W & 250W) with Active DSP providing crossover, limiting, driver alignment and system equalization & control software, rack-mounted.
Dims: 26”H x 16”W x 17”D / 66.04 x 40.64 x 43.18 cm
Finishes: Matte Black and matte silver finishes are standard at no upcharge. Optional paint finishes to match any color, including metallic flake and pearlescent high gloss finishes and available. Figured/Flametop Maple with choice of aniline dye and Lacquer finish in gloss or satin also available. Please call for pricing.
Breathtaking Power. Unmistakable Clarity.
PAIR 2-way Mini Main monitor with optional 3-way amp to power LF/Subwoofer via Speakon NL2 connection.
XLR Input and pass thru output, USB, Powercon, Speakon NL-2 output on 3way systems.
1.5” High Density Fiberboard Baffle, 1” High density fiberboard back and sides, recycled cotton fiber fill.
Single Cut, Rock Maple for painted cabinets, Figured Big Leaf Maple for wood finished Horns, machine milled, hand assembled and finished.
4” 99.8% Pure Beryllium Diaphragm by TruExtent for Augspurger, powered by Neodymium compression driver with ultra-low distortion capable of 125W RMS/ 250 W Program for exceptionally high SPL without distortion 16 ohm.
8” Carbon Fiber loaded paper cone woofer with Ferrite Magnet, 6.0MM X max, 300W RMS / 600 Program, 8 ohm
- 2-Way systems: DSP-2 2-way D-Class Ultra-low distortion, high output amplifier with DSP controlled Crossover, Eq, Phase, Driver alignment, Limiting (user optional) and level control. HF Amp Channel with 150W at 16 ohm, LF Channel with 600W at 8 Ohm.
- 3-Way systems: DSP-3 3-way D-Class Ultra-low distortion, high output amplifier with DSP controlled Crossover, Eq, Phase, Driver alignment, Limiting (user optional) and level control. HF Amp Channel with 150W at 16 ohm, MF Channel with 600W at 8 Ohm, LF/Sub Channel with 1100 W at 4 ohms
Controls: Software: Via USB with proprietary PC Software offering 16 FIR user definable EQ Filters per band, Phase Alignment, Time alignment of each band, limiting and level control.
- Frequency Response: 25Hz – 20kHz ±3dB (with sub)
- SPL: 115 db without sub, 120db with 12” Sub, 124db with 18” sub
- AC Power Input: 110 to 240 auto sensing, internally fused
- Cooling: Convention cooled, rear mounted heat sinks, no fans
- Weight: 110 pounds each
- Cabinet Dimensions: 26” H x 16” W x 17” D