- Two Classic 215-H cabinets with full-sized solid maple horn
- Two double 18” (SUB218) cabinets
- Sixteen IsoBass Blocks for decoupling the cabinets
- Two Augspurger Power SXE-3D 3-way networkable DSP amplifiers
- Two 15 ft. 4-conductor Klotz-AIS Speaker cables with NL-4 Speakon connectors (MF/HF)
- Two 15 ft. 2-conductor Klotz-AIS Speaker Cables with NL-2 Speakon connectors (LF)
- One Augspurger Network Switch with CAT cables
Note: Equipment rack and vent plates not included.
2x15" Horizontal Main Monitors powered by Augspurger SXE Series Amplification w/DSP, plus two double 18” Subs, cables and network switch, priced per PAIR.
The Augspurger Classic may look like the legendary mains system that has been in top studios since the 1970's, but with the new generation of drivers and advanced networked amplification sporting DSP tuning technology, these Classics sound better than ever.
One of the drawbacks of the historical systems was lack of precise tuning ability, and a wide disparity in build and sound quality from one studio to another. The systems may have looked alike, but they were largely DIY, using the same source drawings. With the new Augspurger systems, these issues are eliminated. You get consistency and repeatability that you can count on.
Gone are the heavy and expensive stack of amplifiers and external crossovers. Our system is powered by a custom electronics package that features over 3500W of multi-channel power per channel (2500W for subs, 1000W to each MF 15” drivers, and 300W to each HF compression horn), and incorporates integrated DSP processing that provides active crossover, equalization, limiting and delay for driver alignment and phase correction. The Active DSP is matched to the specific drivers, and adjustments can be made to compensate for the acoustic characteristics of any room.
That means the system can be precisely tuned to your roomʼs exact profile by one of our room tuning experts, or with our DSPtune software running on your Mac or PC. That tuning can be stored and recalled at any time, with up to 99 presets!
Main Dims: 34"H x 37.5"W x 23.25”D / 86.36 x 95.25 x 59.055 cm
Sub Dims: 26.25"H x 44"W x 20"D/ 66.67.42 x 111.76.72 x 50.8 cm
The speakers come standard in a matte black finish, Custom high gloss automotive paint finishes are available in any color to complement your room decor. Call for custom paint pricing.
- Frequency Response:21Hz - 20kHz ±3dB (with sub)
- SPL:120 dB without sub, 128dB with 18” Sub, 130dB with 2x18” sub
- AC Power Input:110 to 240 auto sensing, internally fused, 20 amp circuit req'd for each amp
- Cooling:Intelligent multi-stage fan cooling w/Quiet Mode