The Arturia Memory Lane Software Effect is a filtered analog BBD echo effects plug-in made possible by Arturia's innovative TAE and Phi modeling techniques that analyze and reconstruct classic BBD circuits. It offers vibrato and EQ modualtion to customize the sound to your liking, and you can make use of chorusing to further tweak the tone. Drive it hard for vintage warmth, or use it subtly in your own creations.
Shape the input with low-pass, high-pass, and peak filters, and modulate it all with an LFO with 16 possible destinations. If rhythmic effects are your fancy, you can make use of an envelope follower for dynamic modulations.
The plugin offers extensive presets, as well as built-in tutorials to get you up and running in no time at all. This plug-in is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. It will work in AU, VST2, VST3, and AAX formats.
- Virtual recreation of classic analog bucket-brigade-delay circuits
- Accurate modeling of the electronic circuits and BBD behavior, thanks to TAE technology
- Features original, analog-style delay size and a longer delay size, both with chorus and vibrato modulation
- Choose among 3 delay types (Left/Right, Ping-Pong, or Mid/Side)
- Processing in stereo with independent repeat time
- Sync repeat rates to the host tempo
- Stereo tools to control spatial width
- Input equalizer with low-pass, high-pass, and peak filters
- Envelope follower for dynamic modulation and rythmical effetcs
- Additional LFO with 16 possible destinations
- Resizable window
- Integrated tutorials