Antelope Audio Isochrone TRINITY
Universal High Definition Master Clock
In the fickle world of Audio & Video formats, the new Trinity will be the Master Clock that stands out from the crowd for years to come, with the kind of features that other manufacturers can only aspire to. With dedicated functions and controls, The new Trinity is the best sounding and most versatile Master Clock available anywhere. There are unique features that are only available on the Trinity - such as Audio up to 384kHz, Varispeed, Nine completely independent generators, and a Triple display! Of course, all of this comes in an intuitive menu-free user interface, just as you would expect from Antelope.
- 4th Generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking employing 64 bit DSP leads to a new level in detailed & focused sound.
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator or Atomic input for supremely low jitter.
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.001 ppm accuracy.
- A wealth of rear panel connectivity for tremendous flexibilty
- Comprehensive audio gearboxing for anything in, anything out
- Atomic input for ultimate performance
- 3 Independent & simultaneous audio generators up to 384kHz, and varispeed control +/- 200 cents.
- 3 Independent & simultaneous HD generators, covering 16 formats
- 3 Independent & simultaneous SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL & NTSC.
- Full Euro and USA Pull-ups / pull-downs for SD and HD video.
- USB connection via PC & Mac allowing full remote control, loading/saving presets and firmware upgrades.
- Dual redundant power supply with automatic switchover for added reliability
- Clocking System: 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking, 64 bit DDS, Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator.
- Stability: < +/-0.02ppm @ 64.5°C
- Ageing: < 1 ppm per year
- Calibration: < +/-0.001 ppm
- Atomic Clock Input: 10MHz@1Vpp, BNC
- Basic sampling rates (kHz): Basic sampling rates (kHz)
- Generators: 9 Independent and simultaneous: 3 audio, 3 HD, 3 SD
- Varispeed: +/-200 cents, +12.246%, -10,910%
- Pull ups/downs: +/- 0.1% NTSC and/or +/- 4% PAL, -0.1% HD
- Universal video input on BNC.
- Recognizes all video formats automatically
- 2 selectable Word Clock on BNC 32kHz – 384kHz
- 1 AES/EBU on XLR. 32kHz – 192kHz @110Ω terminated
- 1 S/PDIF on RCA. 32kHz – 192kHz @75Ω terminated
- USB: 2.0 full-speed
- HD Video 6xBNC @75Ω
- SD 1 – BNC @75Ω fixed for NTSC video standard. Black Burst
- SD 2 – BNC @75Ω fixed for PAL video standard. Black Burst
- SD 3 – BNC @75Ω PAL 24/NTSC 30 selectable. Composite Sync
- SD 4 – BNC @75Ω PAL 48/PAL 47.95 selectable. Composite Sync
- Wordclock – 16 BNC, 3Vpp @ 75Ω
- AES/EBU – 4 XLR @ 110Ω
- S/PDIF – 4 RCA @ 75Ω
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Dimensions: 19’’ (W) x 3.5’’ (H) x 8’’ (D)
- Weight: 8.8 lb (4 kg)