ANTELOPE AUDIO’S ALL-IN-ONE RECORDING SOLUTION WITH ONBOARD MICROPHONE EMULATIONS AND SYNERGY CORE EFFECTS
Axino Synergy Core is a revolutionary recording system that combines a professional condenser microphone and an audio interface with advanced processing capabilities. With this singular device, artists and producers can record with incredible accuracy and process audio in real-time. It includes a collection of onboard Synergy Core effects and emulations of classic microphones to elevate your sound to a new level. With Antelope Audio’s acclaimed AD/DA conversion and AFC™ clocking technology, Axino Synergy Core is an essential audio production powerhouse for home studios, streaming channels, and mobile setups.
- Compact bus-powered USB device that combines a condenser microphone and an audio interface
- Large diaphragm capsule and gold-sputtered membrane for accurate sound capture
- 24-bit, 192 kHz AD/DA conversion powered by proprietary 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology
- 18 onboard microphone emulations via Antelope Audio’s unique Modeling Engine
- 10 onboard Synergy Core effects included + over 80 optional expansions available to purchase separately
- Real-time, low latency monitoring and effects processing
Sonically Accurate USB Condenser Microphone
Axino Synergy Core is a large diaphragm microphone designed to record the natural character and resonance of instruments and vocalists in great detail. The large gold-sputtered membrane offers low self-noise, while the cardioid pickup pattern minimizes background noise, enabling the microphone to capture any sound effortlessly. A hybrid amp design featuring Antelope Audio’s renowned Discrete preamp technology has been implemented to achieve a transparent, uncolored sound.
Your Own Virtual Mic Locker
The Axino Synergy Core uses Antelope Audio’s microphone Modeling Engine, which allows you to record with virtual recreations of classic microphones. It comes with 18 emulations of dynamic, tube, and FET condenser microphones to record and monitor in real-time. This system grants flexible workflow and the opportunity to experiment with different mic emulations to find the perfect sound.
Fully Optimized Audio Interface for Professional Results
The same cutting-edge technology from Antelope Audio’s top audio interfaces also powers the Axino Synergy Core. The combination of precise 64-bit AFC™ clocking and leading AD/DA conversion yields pristine audio quality at resolutions up to 24-bit / 192 kHz. To ensure high-fidelity audio reproduction, the headphone output has been equipped with a DAC chip delivering 124dB of headroom.
Expandable Synergy Core Effects Collection
Our proprietary Synergy Core platform unlocks access to a selection of real-time effects processed entirely on the onboard DSP & FPGA chips. The device comes bundled with 10 Synergy Core effects specially chosen to enrich any recording. Within the bundle you’ll get compressors, EQs, preamps and dynamic processors, perfect for achieving the ultimate radio-ready sound. In addition, over 80 analog-modeled effects are available to purchase from the Antelope Audio Software Store.
Flawless Performance for All
Axino Synergy Core is an intuitive system capable of handling streaming, playback, and recording at low-latency. This level of performance holds true for any application, including home recording, streaming and podcasting. The device is designed to propel workflow at multiple angles to allow creativity to take the lead. Whether you’re at home or on the road, Axino Synergy Core is the ultimate recording system that does it all.
- Large diaphragm capsule with gold-sputtered membrane and cardioid pickup pattern
- Class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion with up to 124dB of headroom
- 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering exceptional level of sonic detail
Connectivity & Controls
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 port carrying up to 4 input and 4 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Headphone output for direct monitoring, powered by a high-performance DAC chip
- Physical controls for mic gain and headphone volume
- -10dB pad, and high-pass filter hardware switches
- Bus-powered microphone - no microphone preamplifier and audio interface required, powered by the USB connection
- <1ms latency for real-time monitoring with microphone emulations and Synergy Core effects
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing seamless recording and playback
- Quick access to presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, and effects settings
- Loopback function for streaming
- Onboard Modeling Engine for real-time microphone emulations
- 18 iconic microphone emulations included
- Onboard Synergy Core platform powered by DSP & FPGA chips
- 10 Synergy Core vocal-oriented effects included, over 80 expansions available as separate purchase
Included Synergy Core Effects
- VEQ-55A (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- BAE-1073 (3-Band EQ / HPF)
- BAE-1073MP (Mic / Line Preamp)
- FET-A76 (FET Compressor / Limiting Amplifier)
- OPTO 2A (Tube Optical Compressor / Limiter)
- GYRAF GYRATEC IX (Dual Tube Mic Preamp with HPF)
- MASTER DE-ESSER (De-Esser)
- POWERGATE (Noise Gate)
- POWEREX (Expander)
- AURAVERB (Reverb)
Included Mic Emulations
- Berlin 47 FT
- Berlin 47 TU
- Berlin 49T
- Berlin 57
- Berlin 67
- Berlin 87
- Berlin K86
- Berlin M103
- Berlin M251
- Berlin V563
- Hamburg 441
- Illinois 7B
- Illinois 57
- Minnesota 20
- Tokyo 800T
- Vienna 12
- Vienna 112
- Vienna 414
List of Emulations:
- Berlin 47 FT - by far the ultimate kick drum microphone, with large, full-bodied sound and unmatchable low-end that’s also suitable for bass cabinets.
- Berlin 47 TU - modeled after “the holy grail” of tube microphones, it’s suitable for any source and any application, but its glory is mostly due to its ability to capture vocals’ presence like no other microphone.
- Berlin 49T - a classic male-vocal microphone for effortless tube-warmth, whilst preserving musical presence.
- Berlin 57 - similar midrange warmth and velvety highs as its brothers the Berlin 47 and 67, but with a slightly less colored response.
- Berlin 67 - the perfect choice for the drum-overheads and other sharp instruments that might need softening.
- Berlin 87 - a classic on vocals and acoustic instruments that need extra brightness.
- Berlin K86 - emulation of a classic German small-diaphragm condenser microphone with broad usage - heard on snare drums, piano and vocals in many hit records.
- Berlin M103 - a great natural-sounding all-purpose studio microphone that offers less coloration than its brother the 87, but a bigger dynamic range.
- Berlin M251 - an all-time classic female-vocal microphone, heard on countless records by Tina Turner, Shania Twain, Bjork, and many other legends.
- Berlin V563 - offers natural warmth and smoothness, yet it adds another layer of presence and sheen on top.
- Hamburg 441 - the perfect choice for guitar cabinets and snares, able to capture detailed upper mids in high SPL applications without ever sounding harsh.
- Illinois 7B - its applications vary from kick drums, bass cabs, and vocals (both live and in the studio), but it's most well known as the “radio mic”, because of its ability to capture incredibly deep low-end on voice-overs and speech.
- Illinois 57 - one of the most recognizable all-purpose microphones ever build - often finding its place for close-miking drums or guitar cabs.
- Minnesota 20 - a familiar large and full low-end making it suitable for kick drums, bass cabs, and male vocals.
- Tokyo 800T - a classic hip-hop and pop large-diaphragm condenser mic that has become the favorite for Drake, Justin Bieber, and many other artists today.
- Vienna 12 – the original sits at the top of the dream-list for many pros, who consider it the holy grail of vocal and brass microphones.
- Vienna 112 - a staple of every live-room with a drum kit, with a tight low-end and plenty of attack.
- Vienna 414 - the ideal choice for drum overheads, acoustic instruments, and other airy sources.
List of Effects:
VEQ-55A (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF) - modeled after a classic American EQ from the 60’s, the VEQ-55A helps you add desired color and emphasize all the tiny details.
BAE-1073 (3-Band EQ / HPF) - modeled after the actual hardware components which made the original a go-to for producers from the 70s. Try the accurate lows and crisp highs for yourself.
BAE-1073MP (Mic / Line Preamp) - the 1073 is one of the most famous mic preamps in the world and is largely responsible for the sound of the big rock hits of its time.
- FET-A76 (FET Compressor / Limiting Amplifier) - this analog-modeled effect captures all the nuances of a vintage FET compressor and is useful for its ability to add punch and presence to anything passing through its circuits.
OPTO 2A (Tube Optical Compressor / Limiter) - this compressor from the 50s is best heard on vocals due to its incredibly pleasant response to the human voice.
GYRAF GYRATEC IX (Dual Tube Mic Preamp with HPF) - part of the Gyraf Audio collection, the G9 is one of the most versatile and easy to control mic preamps in the Synergy Core library.
MASTER DE-ESSER (De-Esser) - the de-esser effect is extremely effective against any artifacts which might have occurred due to over-compression, improper miking or individual voice specifics.
- POWERGATE (Noise Gate) - PowerGate allows you to track audio from sources with unwanted background or ground noise. It will keep your sound free of any artifacts, such as bad resonances, bleeds from other sources, or excessive sustain.
POWEREX (Expander) - our in-house expander gives you more sound shaping options and extra control over the volume.
- AURAVERB (Reverb) - add ambience to your headphone mix and space to your recordings with our built-in digital reverb processor.
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Single gold-sputtered membrane
- Diaphragm diameter: 34mm
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20HZ ~ 20kHZ
- Self-noise: 17 dBA
- Headphone output DAC: High-Performance DAC with 124dB dynamic range
- Microphone ADC: 117dB dynamic range
- Max. SPL: 140dB (<1% THD @ 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 34±3DB(at 1kHz 0dB=1v/pa)
- Power requirements: 5.0/500mA (USB Bus powered)
- USB connector: USB Type-B (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Headphone output: 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo jack
- Color: Black matte
- Weight (mic body): 0.96 lbs (435 grams)
- Dimensions (mic body): 1.9" x 2.2" x 7.4" (50mm х 56mm х 188mm)
- Dimensions (packaging): 8.9" x 9.6" x 5.3" (225mm x 245mm x 135mm)
- Axino Synergy Core
- Table stand
- USB cable
- Quick start guide