AMS Neve 1073OPX Octal Mic Preamp Unit & ADAT/USB Digital Option Card Bundle
This product will be available to ship by late April 2023.
Where Legend Meets Future.
Packing eight 1073® remote-controllable preamps in a 2U rackmount case, the 1073OPX suits modern DAW-based workflows, where space is at a premium, whilst also offering that 1073 sound everyone knows and loves. It’s the Swiss Army knife for modern studios.
AMS Neve 1073OPX 8 Channel Mic Pre Key features:
- 8 Channels of remote-controlled 1073 Mic/Line/Instrument Preamplifiers.
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair® transformers on both the Line and Microphone input.
- Remote control software can control up to 8 1073® OPX racks at a time (64 preamps!)
- Automatic Total Recall™ of all settings.
- Front Transformer-coupled Mic/Line combi input
- Rear Transformer-coupled Mic/Line D-Type connection
- 80Hz High pass filter
- -25dB pad
- Phase flip
- Smart Phantom Power control
- Hi/Lo Impedance selector from 300Ω to 1.3KΩ
- Separate stereo monitor path with Independent level control
AMS Neve 1073OPX USB/ADAT Card
The new 1073OPX USB/ADAT card introduces two new modes of operation that will take your recording and mixing experience to the next level.
The first mode is the USB/ADAT Hub mode, which enables you to transform your 1073OPX into an expandable USB audio interface. USB/ADAT Hub mode provides up to 16 inputs and 10 outputs via a single USB connection, making it easier to integrate analogue gear into your digital workflow. This feature is especially useful for those who need to mix and record with multiple sources simultaneously, providing a comprehensive and streamlined USB solution.
The second mode is the ADAT standalone mode, which allows you to expand an existing ADAT-compatible audio interface digitally via ADAT optical connection. When using ADAT standalone mode, you can add eight Neve 1073 preamps and an additional stereo output to your existing audio interface, providing a significant upgrade to your recording setup. This mode is perfect for those who already have an ADAT-equipped audio interface and want to enhance its capabilities with legendary Neve sound.
The USB/ADAT card provides seamless integration with your digital audio workstation, allowing you to record and playback high-quality, 24-bit, digital audio up to 192kHz sample rates in USB/ADAT Hub mode, and sample rates up to 96kHz in ADAT standalone mode via S/MUX protocol.
Overall, the new ADAT card for the 1073OPX is a must-have for audio professionals who are looking for a reliable and versatile audio interface that can handle all their recording and mixing needs. With its advanced features, including USB/ADAT Hub mode and ADAT standalone mode, this card provides an unparalleled audio production experience that is sure to impress.
Two, new modes of operation:
- USB/ADAT Hub mode - Transforms the 1073OPX into an expandable USB Audio Interface, capable of connecting up to 16 inputs and 10 outputs through a single USB connection.
- ADAT standalone mode - Allows users to expand an existing ADAT-compatible audio interface digitally via ADAT optical connection, adding eight Neve 1073 preamps and an additional stereo output to their existing audio interface.
We are confident that the 1073OPX USB/ADAT Card will quickly become a favourite among your customers. The 1073OPX USB/ADAT card is available as a standalone digital card, providing an excellent opportunity to re-engage with previous customers who have purchased the 1073OPX unit to offer them the chance to unlock extra features.