ADAM Audio A4V
The A4V is a two-way speaker incorporating a 4-inch long-throw woofer made from the same Multi-Layer Mineral (MLM) fibers as other A Series speakers plus the classic X-ART tweeter. Onboard DSP-based tuning capabilities let you easily dial in the perfect sound for your space.
With a frequency range of 52 Hz to 45 kHz, the A4V can accommodate a broad spectrum of audio applications—from producing podcasts to mixing string quartets—and will fit well within immersive and 3D setups.
- German Handmade Precision X-ART Tweeter with rotatable HPS waveguide
- 4'' Woofer (Multi-Layer Mineral)
- Cumulated Amp. Power Peak: 130 W
- Frequency Response @ -6 dB: 52 Hz - 45 kHz
- Maximum SPL per speaker at 1 m: 100 dB SPL
ADAM Audio Sub8 Subwoofer
The ADAM Audio Sub8 is an 8.5", 160-watt, active subwoofer with 110dB peak SPL and 28-150Hz frequency range, featuring remote control of volume and crossover frequency.
The Sub8 is the next step up in ADAM’s range of subwoofers in terms of speaker size and power. It’s 8.5" woofer with large 1.5" voice coil provides bass extension down to 28Hz, filling rooms of approximately 60 sq./ft. with precise and powerful bass, thanks to its onboard 160-watt Class D (PWM) amplifier. The Sub8’s amplifier, built by ICEpower, combines low heat generation with high performance to handle maximum power levels, even during long mix sessions. The Sub8’s front panel features two motorized knobs for input level and crossover frequency settings, which can be controlled manually or remotely. An included wireless remote lets you to optimize your sound from your listening position. The Sub8 is an ideal match for the ADAM AX-Series, S1X, and S2X nearfield monitors.
- Small form-factor makes easy placement in space-challenged studios
- 5" Subwoofer (paper)
- Amplifier power RMS/Music, 160W/240W
- Frequency Response of 28Hz-150Hz
- Peak SPL 110dB
- Remote control of crossover and volume lets you adjust without leaving the sweet spot