The Dynaudio Professional M3XE monitor system that takes monitoring to a whole new level with a significant upgrade from its predecessor - the renowned M3A 3-way monitor. Each speaker is powered by a four channel PLM 12k44 amplifier from Lab.gruppen.
With the newest and most pristine Dynaudio ESOTAR² driver technology, M3XE takes over where most other monitor systems give up. With unsurpassed attention to detail, underpinned by an impressive 22Hz - 21kHz frequency response and beyond 135dB SPL, M3XE leaves no room for desire in terms of resolution, range or sheer power.
Different from its sister monitor M3VE, a set of M3XE's is powered by not one, but two 12k44 Lab.gruppen amplifiers, using the integrated Lake active cross-over processing as well as powering the HF, MF and dual LF woofers by the four independent amplifier channels of the 12k44.
In short, M3XE surpasses any and all main monitor expectations!
- System: 3-way Active Main Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 22 Hz - 21 kHz
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): > 135 dB peak
- Resonance Frequency: 24 Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 145 liters
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Amplifier: 1 Lab-gruppen PLM10000Q (pr. speaker). Preset: M3XE V06
- Tweeter: Esotar² 28 mm soft dome Magnetic fluid, Metal rear chamber, Pure alu wire voice coil, 4 mm die-cast alu front, Neodym magnet material
- Midranges: 15 cm with 75 mm diameter pure alu wire voice coil, MSP-cone, long stroke
- Woofers: Esotar 30 cm with 75 mm diameter pure cupper wire voice-coil, MSP-cone, long stroke
- Weight: 143 lbs (65 kg)
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 555 x 775 x 505 mm
- Cabinet: 25 mm MDF. Strategically braced and damped. Low turbulence reflex-ports. Separate chambers for each woofer.
- Crossover: All 4 channels: Active dsp-based in-amp Lake processor. Each channel has impedance-correction providing the best working conditions for the amplifier.