8-layer, 32-voice polyphonic synth w/ 1,600 presets, Effects, Modulation Matrix, Arpeg, and more.
LuSH-101 is a synthesizer created from modules that can be found in many modern virtual synthesizers, all combined into a single compact and logically intuitive design. However, this basic simplicity combined with its multilayer architecture turns it into an easy-to-use but extremely powerful instrument that can be programmed and tweaked quickly, almost effortlessly leveraging its maximum potential.
The multilayer architecture guarantees that both the sound design possibilities and number of unique situations in which LuSH-101 can be used are virtually limitless. Layered sounds can be created simply by assigning the layers to the same MIDI channel; the results can sound as massive as anything imaginable! Assigning the layers to different keyboard zones allows you to create even the most sophisticated splits. Of course, you can always assign the various layers to different MIDI channels for 8-part multitimbral usage. And, virtually any combination of splits, layers, and multitimbrality is possible with just a single instance of LuSH. With each layer working as an independent synthesizer with its own polyphony, parameters, enhanced arpeggiator, and a palette of only the finest insert effects, LuSH-101 can push your creativity to unprecedented levels!
Want to express yourself even more? In addition to a very sophisticated MIDI-learn implementation, an advanced modulation matrix is built into each layer. Even the Arpeggiator's MIDI output can be used as a modulation source, unleashing your creativity to build complex sequences and progressions.
LuSH also comes complete with a powerful built in mixer, complete with layer-independent parametric equalizers and compressors. Three send effects in superb quality allow you to put the finishing touches on the final output.
LuSH plays perfectly in any genre. For funkier styles, the Gate may be used instead of the VCA for instant staccato sounds full of energy and rhythmic pep. When creating Ambient or Chillout, longer attack and release times along with the smooth, rich spaciousness of the built-in reverb are enough to satisfy even the most ardent purists. Is Dubstep or Drum & Bass more your thing? No problem! Filters modulated by the LFOs and envelopes in conjunction with Unison mode can lead to the sickest, nastiest, and most novel vibrations - your sound system won't know what hit it (and you won't, either), so watch out! No matter what you want to play or how you want to use it, LuSH will get the job done.
- Multi-core support for computers equipped with multi-core processors for better performance.
- Multilayer architecture with 8 independent Layers (per-layer properties)
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony
- MIDI channel
- Keyboard zone
- Audio output
- Oscillators (Saw, PWM, Noise), with Supersaw and HardSync options
- Sub Oscillator (5 waveforms)
- Self-oscillating, high-quality, multimode filter
- Passive high-pass filter
- Up to 8 voice unison with Tune, Cutoff and Panorama spread
- 2 LFOs with optional tempo synchronization and re-triggering modes (Trig, Gate, Arpe, None)
- 2 envelopes with re-triggering modes (Trig, Gate, LFO1, LFO2)
- Insert effect (selectable algorithms):
- String Ensemble
- Vowel filter
- Modulation Matrix (modulation sources):
- Note velocity
- Pitch bend
- Modulation wheel
- Expression pedal
- Sustain pedal
- Keyboard's aftertouch
- Note pitch
- Arpeggiator's output
- Step sequencer (Gate and Tie per step)
- 6 Run modes (Up, Down, Up and Down, Down and Up, Random, Manual)
- Chord mode (Gater)
- 3 Hold modes (Normal, Toggle, Trigger)
- Tempo multiplier (Full notes, Dotted notes, Triplets)
- Parametric EQs (1 per channel strip)
- Compressors (1 per channel strip)
- Up to 11 freely-assignable stereo output busses per instance
- Send FX's (Reverb, Chorus, Delay with tempo sync)
- Over 1600 factory presets
- 5 preset categories (whole synth, single layer, Arpeggiator, Reverb, Delay)
- Advanced, file-based preset browser
- Advanced MIDI learn
- Parameter mapping for VST / AU automation
- Selectable GUI size
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- 2.8 Ghz with SSE (i7 based 3.7 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- VST compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Mac OS X
- 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x
- Intel based 2.8 Ghz with SSE (i7 based 3.4 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- AU / VST compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)