MX-65 Key Features
The MX Series has been painstakingly designed to deliver legendary Augspurger clarity and power to near-field production and listening environments with a price of entry that will stop you in your tracks.
- 70 x 110 degree horn, the same dispersion as our larger Augspurger horns.
- Rotatable for vertical or horizontal use.
- Choose from multiple amp configurations, including 2-way or 3-way active - with DSP.
- Perfect for “on the go” engineers who want Augspurger precision monitoring on every mix.
- Add a pair of Augspurger SUB 10 or 12 for full range 3-way performance.
- Ideal for Music, Post-production, Theatrical and fully Immersive applications.
Immerse yourself in a MiniMax
Featuring a newly developed patent-pending, solid maple rotatable MiniMax horn driven by a 99.97% pure beryllium diaphragm in a 1.4” compression driver, and paired with a specialized 6.5” high-power woofer to deliver true Augspurger monitoring experience in near-field environments.
Tell us about your project
Let us help you design and build your dream studio or venue. Our experts will provide you with the best professional advise.