The Burl Audio B26 Orca is an audiophile-quality, control room and studio monitoring system with six stereo inputs and a direct-coupled, all-discrete Class-A signal path.
The Burl B26 Orca takes its name from the great whale that uses its superior 3D sonic imaging to hunt great white sharks (so maybe they’re not that great after all, but the B26 control room monitor certainly is). The B26 Orca is a product of Burl’s undeniable sonic superiority. It features the same analog, discrete circuit path approach found in all Burl gear with the emphasis on the ultimate in sonic transparency and 3D stereo imaging. The B26 Orca provides both flexibility and simplicity in operation, with a focus on enabling you to make mix choices based on what you’re hearing—without having to make mental adjustments and apply mix formulas based the shortcomings of other systems.
Burl Audio B26 Orca—Just the Facts:
- Direct-coupled, discrete, class-A signal path
- Three stereo mix inputs, 2 stereo tape return inputs, RCA stereo input
- Two stereo speaker outputs
- Audiophile 0.1% matched resistor, stepped attenuator for control room level
- Independent studio/phones send and level
- External meter output
- Control room and Studio headphone outputs
When you listen, mix, and master through the Burl Audio B26 Orca, you give your studio and your ears an unfair competitive advantage. Order yours today. For more information or assistance integrating the B26 into your system, call or chat online with your PAD Studio Consultant.