JOCAVI™ has developed this range of acoustic absorbent panels, mainly meant for stadiums, large halls, airports, subways and bus stations, as well as for industrial applications. It can also be applied in moist environments and outdoors.
This panel's structure is made on a perforated metal lacquered plate, which gives the product a good robustness; the interior is built by combining absorbent raw materials made from mineral fibers in different layers and densities. These products are applicable to ceilings and suspended with the provided accessories.
The typical public and industrial spaces require an adequate planning of acoustics in order to provide good sound reception. Due to its composite absorption layer, the AIRperf has a good absorption coefficient in mid and mid-low spectrum, which is very important to reduce the airborne noise in the frequencies common noise range.
- NRC: 0.76/m2 [>250Hz; <10KHz]
- Several combinations and positionings: vertical, horizontal and 45º
- Good robustness and airborne noise control
- Made of metal lacquered plate and different raw absorbent materials inside
- Excellent fire-resistance
- Suitable for areas with large space, subways, stadiums, airports and bus stations, pavilions as well as for public or industrial facilities
Tech drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|MTPF100Q||120 cm (47.2")||60 cm (23.62")||10 cm (3.9")||7.1 kg (15.7 lbs)|