Following an ecological philosophy, JOCAVI™ has designed this product made exclusively of cork from cork oak trees. Its industrial process is 100% natural.
The QUADCORK is an anti-vibration insulation and acoustic treatment product with a high degree of thermal insulation as well. The outstanding behaviour of the Expanded Cork Agglomerate, in terms of insulation and dimensional elasticity and its controlled porosity and density, delivers excellent acoustic performances to reduce sound levels by structure-born transmission and to reduce airborne noise and reverberation time. The QUADCORK is thus the practical, efficient and ecological solution for a good acoustic insulation and treatment. It is meant to be applied on continuous surfaces or on selected spots. It comes in 25x25cm (9.8" x 9.8") mosaics that are simply glued to the surfaces, walls and ceilings.
The QUADCORK is simply made of cork as its raw-material, without additives, and is bonded with its own resin. 90% of the energy consumption is made up of biomass, the waste of its industrial process, granules and dust. It is fully reusable.
- Renewable and 100% natural raw-material and fully recyclable
- NRC: 0.42/m2 - 4cm (1.6") and 0.53/m2 - 6cm (2.4")
- Level of sound insulation: Rw 52dB
- Fire resistance: Euroclass E (EN 13501-1 - similar to old M4)
- No release of toxic gases
- Thermal, acoustic and anti-vibration insulation material
- Density: 120Kg / m3 - (264.55 lbs/ ft3)
- Thermal conductivity / Specific heat: 0.004W/mk
- Natural industrial process (without additives)
- Unlimited durability, no loss of features
Models and Sizes
|QCK004||25 cm (9.8")||25 cm (9.8")||4 cm (1.6")||0.3 kg (0.7 lbs)|
|QCK006||25 cm (9.8")||25 cm (9.8")||6 cm (2.4")||0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)|
|QPL004||25 cm (9.8")||25 cm (9.8")||4 cm (1.6")||0.3 kg (0.7 lbs)|
|QPL006||25 cm (9.8")||25 cm (9.8")||6 cm (2.4")||0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)|
Please give us a call and we can help you with the Panel!