The AES High School Audio Educators Conference is just around the corner. This event connects educators with audio professionals, for shared learning opportunities on teaching strategies and audio facility innovation.
John Krivit, head of the Pro Audio Design Education Division, is chairman of the conference and Pro Audio Design is a sponsor. The event will be held September 15-16, 2018, in Boston. To learn more, visit the conference website at highschoolaudioeducators.com.
Education Division at Pro Audio Design
The Education Division of Pro Audio Design is led by John Krivit who brings 25 years of college teaching experience along with a deep understanding of curriculum and instruction.
John is the Past President of the 12,000 member international Audio Engineering Society (www.aes.org). Before that, he built and led a worldwide community of educators as the AES Education Chair. John also continues to speak at audio schools around the globe.
PAD Education offers strategic guidance on:
- Curriculum and instruction
- Accreditation & State licensure
- Federal gainful employment requirements
- Admissions and marketing
- Articulation agreements with partner schools
- Plans for facilities and technology that align with institutional success.
- Faculty hiring and professional development
- Access to institutional resources
- Growth strategies and profitability of educational programs