The DP200 is a compact and powerful DSP based audio processing unit, ideally
suited for fixed installations, where it combines the functions of multiple
conventional products in a compact 1U high unit. To achieve this the DP200
provides:- 2 input 4 output format, 10 configurations including 4 crossover modes, 4
x 8 bands of parametric equalisation, up to 682mS delay, variable High and
Lowpass filters, 4 output limiters and digital level controls for each output. Each
parametric section can be positioned between 20Hz & 20kHz, features a wide
range of Q's and has +15dB to -30dB gain available, controllable in 0.1dB steps.
The first two sections can also be designated a Low or High frequency shelving
filter. MIDI control and user memories are provided, and also a multi-level security
'lock-out' function for all controls. The DP200 is also available with optional
AES/EBU inputs and outputs. The DP200 is designed for quick adjustment via
easy-to-use front panel controls, or it can be controlled externally by XTA's
AudioCore Windows™ control software, along with both existing and future
AudioCore series products.
• Superb audio quality : Carefully optimised Double Precision processing plus 40
bit internal data path for exceptional dynamic range and sonic quality.
• A flexible 2 input, 4 output multi-mode format featuring a choice of 2 way / 4 way
/ 3 way + Sub Crossover, dual 16 / quad 8 band parametric equaliser and dual
14 / quad 5 band parametric equaliser with limiters.
• Each parametric section provides +15dB to -30dB of gain at any centre
frequency 20Hz - 20kHz with a wide range of Q's from 0.4 to 128. All parameters
feature fine resolution with 1/24 octave frequency steps, 0.1dB gain increments
and 100 Q settings.
• Parametric sections 1 and 2 can be set for LF & HF shelving response.
• Four high performance limiters are provided, featuring a wide range of control
over Attack, Release and Threshold parameters. A limiter display function
provides four 'over-limit' meters simultaneously on the LCD display.
• Variable High and Low pass filters for each output can be set for 12, 18 and
24dB / octave slopes and a choice of Bessel, Butterworth or Linkwitz-Riley
responses are available. Independent control over High & Lowpass functions
allows asymmetric crossover functions to be realised.
• Phase reverse is selectable for each output.
• Three velocity-sensitive rotary encoders provide a familiar and easy to use
control format with all filter information displayed simultaneously on a backlit
• Channel and section 'Flat' keys are provided allowing A/B comparison, or
equalisation to be pre-set and then dropped in. DP200 Page 7
• Delay of up to 682mS can be independently set for each output with a minimum
increment of 21µS.
• Comprehensive standard specification includes 40 memories, MIDI for external
control & linking master / slave units, selectable operating level and multi-level
security lock-out function.
• The DP200 provides exceptional audio quality with a full 103dB dynamic range,
high sampling rate and minimal filtering.
• Wide range digital control of level is provided for each output. This also allows
mute to be applied to any output.
• AES / EBU digital inputs and outputs are available as an option, with optical I/O
also available to special order.
• Optional RS232,RS422 and RS485 interfaces are also available. These also
provide for close-contact recall of memories 1 to 5, (or 1 to 31 using a binary