Xilica NeuPanel Mini-S8 Remote
The NeuPanel - Mini Series programmable wall controls are designed to remotely control our Uno and Neutrino Series digital processors. Program each Mini controls functionality using easy to use drag & drop software from within the processors NeuConsole software. Connection to the processor is via Ethernet cable. Power Mini-Series controls with the included external power supply or over the Ethernet cable using a POE router or switch (recommended). All Mini-Series wall control models have an aluminum front panel, are available in black or white and mount into a 2-gang size back box.
Eight programable, selectable On/Off push buttons on a 2-gang size aluminum panel with power and network status LED’s and label slots w plastic covers. External power supply included (or power over Ethernet cable using a POE router or switch). Available in black or white (Mini-S8W).
- Status Indicators: Power and Network LEDs On/Off
- Select Buttons: 4 or 8 Illuminated.
- Label Slots: 1, 4, or 8
- Label Slot Plastic Covers: 1, 4, or 8
- Level Control: 1
- Level Indictor: LED Ladder.
- Front Panel Material: Aluminum
- Ethernet Connector: RJ45
- External Power: 2 Pin Detachable Euro Connector
- IP Reset Switch: Push button
- Recommended Power Method: Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- Power: 5 Volts DC @ 1A Power Supply
- Included Wall Mounting: Fits a 2-Gang Back Box.
- Dimensions: 4.5”x4.5” (Front Panel)
- Weight: 2 lbs Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
Designed & Engineered in Canada
Note: Specifications subject to change