Direct to the source.
Galileo SX Phono is the most complex phono cable we’ve ever attempted. With 4 x Air Strings RCA and an incredible 6 x Air Strings XLR, Graphene- a near superconductor at room temperature, Silver and Gold UEF Filters voiced expressly for Galileo Phono cables that work outside the signal path allowing you to switch between a warm and detailed balance, state-of-the-art silver SR20 RCA’s and XLR’s, High Definition Ground Leads that ground shields and noise direct to ground- not your system, 2 x UEF EM Cells made from precious metals, graphene, and UEF Tech with a silk dielectric, and Pure Six Nines Silver in an Air Dielectric, you hear every nuance from your treasured vinyl with breathtaking clarity and musicality. Compared to Atmosphere UEF music flows with greater ease in a more holographic soundscape. And thanks to the same UEF Technology that makes SR BLUE fuses so musical, you’ll rediscover your music collection with an unparalleled realism that elevates even your less than audiophile grade pressings.
Note: Galileo UEF Phono is actually the first cable to use the new Galileo SX technology. If you have a Galileo UEF phono, it is built identically to the new Galileo SX phono sans the newly redeveloped Galileo SX Tuning modules.
Each Galileo SX Phono cable incorporate UEF Carbon Fiber cylinders. Inside each cylinder is a UEF Cell comprised of pure 99.9999% Pure Silver foils and Graphene conductors with Teflon and Japanese Silk dielectrics. This Patent Pending technology is applied direct to signal, shields and ground to lower your system’s noise floor allowing your music to reach you unimpeded and without distortion. The result is music so natural you’ll swear you’re at the live recorded venue.
High Definition Ground Leads
During the development of the SR Ground Block we discovered that eliminating noise in a system is greatly enhanced when using the same 99.9995% pure silver “Air Strings” as found in our highest performance audio cables. Hand crafted in our California factory, Hi Def Ground Cables make the ground connection with a pure silver and graphene conductor in an air dielectric with a UEF Graphene Shield for maximum performance.
Gold and Silver Tuning Bullets
We’ve completely reformulated and re-voiced our Galileo Tuning Circuits with new technology designed for the new ultra resolution and musical Galileo SX line of cables. Now Silver Bullets have more detail combined with greater warmth than the prior Galileo Silver Bullets while the Gold Bullets impart even greater musicality and liquid smoothness with a touch more air and detail than before. For best results, it is recommended that you first allow any Galileo SX cable to settle into your system for 72 to 96 hours without removal or handling and without Gold or Silver Bullets attached. Then listen first with Gold, and then with Silver bullets and pick the option that makes music in your system.
Isolated UEF Geometries
Much like the complexity of your music, each Galileo SX Phono Cables is constructed of several complex and isolated UEF geometries. These individual signal runs consist of Pure Silver Monocrystal Filaments housed in “air dielectric” PTFE tubes. Combinations of these conductors are then separately shielded with UEF Ground Planes, providing the purest form of audio signal transfer. With the addition of Galileo SX Phono cables, your audio system will be raised to new heights, and you will experience a stunning depth of realism that is rarely achieved with recorded music.
UEF Matrix Shield with Graphene
Synergistic Research is the World’s first cable company to incorporate Graphene, a new, highly conductive wonder material that consists of a layer of pure carbon a single molecule thick. One of the many reasons that Graphene is so exciting is that it is almost a superconductor at room temperature. Superconductors are materials that can conduct electricity with almost no resistance when cooled to extremely low temperatures ranging from near absolute zero (-459.67°F or -273.15°C) to the temperature of liquid nitrogen (-140.8°F or -96°C). With Graphene you get superconductor performance without the deep freeze.
Matrix Shielding began when we started exploring ways to improve our UEF Shielding by applying UEF Technology first developed for our BLUE Fuses to cables. By placing UEF Tech in a grid pattern on the shields of cables we were able to dramatically lower the noise floor with a surprising increase in musicality or the subjective enjoyment of music. We then began a painstaking double-blind 6-month trial where we would listen to seemingly identical cables marked with random alphanumeric codes to conceal differing patterns of UEF Tech inside each prototype cable and record which options elicited the strongest responses among a control group of listeners. By gauging actual emotional response we were able to isolate grid patterns that better conveyed the essence of music. We would then build on these patterns to find additional patterns that performed better than the last. In this way, our latest shielding technology is highly evolved from anything we have ever done before with each shield pattern selected for its ability to not only lower a cable’s noise floor, but to also convey a greater sense of musical enjoyment.
Galileo SX Phono cable specifications:
6 each (XLR) 4 each (RCA) Silver Air String cables:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Hand crafted in our California factory
2 each (RCA or XLR), 1 each (DIN) UEF Cell:
- 99.9995% Pure Silver Ribbons/Copper with
- Teflon dielectric
- Multi conductor Silver/Copper
- Gold plated 2.5mm tuning circuit connector
2 each (RCA or XLR), 1 each (DIN) Galileo Gold Tuning Module:
- Optional voicing for increased warmth, liquidity
2 each (RCA or XLR), 1 each (DIN) Galileo Silver Tuning Module:
- Optional voicing for increased refinement, detail and focus
- Synergistic Research Silver SR20 RCA, XLR, Straight DIN and Right Angle DIN
- High Definition Ground Leads
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- Galileo SX Level 5 UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 1 Termination for Galileo SX tuning Module (Silver and Gold)
- UEF Ground Plane
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 8 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- Hand Made in our California factory