Includes (4) 4 ft. and (2) 8 ft. standard leads for Atmosphere series cables
The heart of your system.
The New Active Ground Block takes the award winning UEF Ground Filter from our original SR Ground Block and adds an active ULF Field Generator, and on the SE model, a dedicated Active EM Cell as found in SR PowerCell line conditioners to supercharge the performance of every component in your system including Synergistic Research cables equipped with external grounding technology. Benefits include a noticeable increase in deep bass power and weight, a more holographic sound field, smoother high frequencies with greater extension and ‘air’, a more present and layered mid-range, increased tonal density with an apparent increase in resolution; it’s like going from a standard resolution Redbook file to Double DSD, the improvement is that dramatic. Nearly every aspect of system performance is transformed over the original; in fact, the difference between the new Active Ground Block and our original SR Ground Block is greater than the difference between the original Ground Block and no ground filter at all!
The term “ground” refers to a connection to the Earth, which acts as a reservoir of charge. The high-speed, SR Active Ground Block provides a conductive path for this ground, separate from the normal current-carrying path of your components, which under certain conditions can add up to 10 dB of noise if poorly designed! The ground path with the least resistance is the best path to Earth, and there is no better ground path for your components than the SR Active Ground Block.
44 ports to perfection.
By cleaning up your system’s ground connection you hear a noticeable improvement in soundstage height, depth and width thanks to a lower noise floor. Soundstage scale is improved with richer tonal density especially at the edges of your sound field. Image outlines are brought into clearer focus while musicality and overall system refinement are greatly improved.
Active Ground Block Specifications:
- Construction: Aircraft Aluminum
- Dimensions: Height 3″ x Width 10.75″ x Depth 6″
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Internal Active UEF
- Connector Input: 1 each 15 amp IEC
- 99.995% Pure Silver Ground Strap: 52 square centimeters
- SR Quantum Capacitor
- Point-to-point wiring
- Silver Solder 4%
- Hand Built Time: 2.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Standard Level 2
- 5 Day Burn In: 2 Step Process
Voltage and current Rating:
- Input rating US: 15amp/125v
- Input Rating International (EU/AU/UK): 16amp/250v
Connector Input :
- 44 each 2mm ground ports
- Graphene treatment throughout unit
- 2nd generation Internal ULF (Ultra-low frequency) Generator to bias AC to the Earth’s Schumann Resonance for a dramatic drop in a system’s noise floor
- 1 each SR Power Transformers
- 1 each SR Quantum Capacitor in ULF field generator
- 1 each 15 amp IEC
- 1 each On/Off switch
- 1 each SR Black 1.6A Fuse
99.995% Pure Silver
- 52 square centimeters
Available connections for other SR products with SR Ground Plane Technology:
- Synergistic Research Atmosphere: Acoustic Wave Generator
- Synergistic Research FEQ: Frequency Equalizer
- Synergistic Research Tranquility Base Products
Optional High-Def connectivity ground cables are available for the following applications:
- Turntables: Connect to Ground Plug on Turntable
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs): Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Pre-Amplifiers: Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Power Amplifiers: Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground.
- USB Devices: Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Any Component with an active circuit inside: Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground