Two HDMI Displays from a Single Thunderbolt Port
Sonnet’s Thunderbolt™ Dual HDMI® Adapter enables you to work more efficiently with monitors attached to your notebook or all-in-one computer, enabling you to connect two 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz HDMI displays to a single Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer.(1)
Expanded Workspace. Enhanced Workflow.
Work more efficiently and expand your application desktop space across multiple screens. Whether you need to edit video or code like a pro, open multiple applications on their own screens, crunch spreadsheets in detail, or mirror your notebook’s display on a larger monitor, the Sonnet Thunderbolt Dual HDMI Adapter makes it possible. Connecting the adapter is plug-and-play easy – your computer powers the Sonnet adapter, so there’s no need to connect an additional power supply, and with native macOS® and Windows® support there’s no need to install separate driver software.
Go Big. Go Full Screen.
Enjoy the Web and Videos at a Distance
Even when you’re not using productivity software, your notebook’s screen can constrain your view. Go big—the Sonnet Thunderbolt Dual HDMI Adapter enables you to connect your computer to your large monitor or big screen TV to browse the web and watch videos on YouTube and other content at a distance.
Feast for the Eyes
Four HDMI Displays Over Thunderbolt
Connect four displays to your Intel-based Mac with four Thunderbolt ports (except Mac mini). With two Sonnet Thunderbolt to Dual HDMI adapters connected to your computer, connect two displays to each adapter and configure settings to extend your desktop on the connected displays. And because your computer powers the Sonnet adapters, there’s no need to connect additional power supplies.
Not Just for 4K Displays
Supports Full HD (1080p) Displays and Audio Out
While the Sonnet Thunderbolt to Dual HDMI Adapter supports two monitors at up to 4K resolutions (3840 x 2160), you can also use it to connect monitors with lower resolutions, like full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60Hz—this makes it great for use for different home and work applications. Because audio support is built into the Sonnet adapter, you don’t have to plug in a separate cable to hear sound from connected displays.
- Mac (M1 Pro, M1 Max, and M1 Ultra) support two 4K monitors with one Sonnet adapter
- M1 Macs are not compatible
- Mac (Intel®) with two Thunderbolt 3 ports support two 4K monitors with one Sonnet adapter
- Mac (Intel) with four Thunderbolt 3 ports (except Mac mini) support four 4K monitors with two Sonnet adapters(2)
- macOS® 10.12.6+
- macOS Monterey compatible
- Windows computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports(1)
- Windows 11 or 10
- EDID Version 1.4
- Suitable for all applications
- Display adapter
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt
- Two HDMI
- Thunderbolt captive cable
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
- Up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- 2.3 x 3.9 x 0.6 in. (55 x 99 x 16 mm)
- RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
- IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
- Thunderbolt Dual HDMI Adapter (with captive 0.34-meter Thunderbolt cable)