The QSC CX602V provides direct 70 volt capability ranging 440 watts per channel for distributed audio systems. Ita also incorporates QSC's exclusive PowerLight technology.
The CX 2-Channel Series is designed to meet the specialized needs of sound contractors. With high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and proven reliability, the CX Series is the ideal solution to any permanently installed sound system.
The CX amplifiers are equipped with many contractor specific features including 1 dB detented gain controls for easily repeatable settings and a custom security cover for tamper-proof installations. Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, cutting the need for power sequencers.
CX amplifiers also include an HD15 Data Port connector to interface with Q-Sys and QSControl networked audio systems, for remote amplifier monitoring and control.
- 8 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 550W
- 70V, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven, 20Hz-20kHz,0.05% THD: 400W
- 70V, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven, 1kHz, 0.05%THD: 440W
- 70V, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven, 1kHz, 1% THD:600W
- 16 ohms Bridged Mono Mode: 1100W
- 140V, Bridged Mono Mode, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.1% THD: 800W
- 140V, Bridged Mono Mode, 1kHz, 0.05% THD: 880W
- 140V, Bridged Mono Mode, 1kHz, 1% THD: 1200W
- Input Impedance: 6k ohms unbalanced, 12k ohmsbalanced
- Input Connectors, each channel: 3-pin XLR & 3-pindetachable terminal blocks (1 each per channel)
- Output Connectors, each channel: Safety-shroudedbarrier strip
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, opencircuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive ormismatched loads
- Load Protection: On/Off muting, DC-fault power supplyshutdown