Touch your music.
As great as DAWs are, it's a drag to control the transport and create fades and automation with a mouse. Most musicians prefer a real fader and transport controls that they can touch.
That's why we created the FaderPort™, which connects to your computer via USB and delivers complete transport controls for fast and efficient recording, along with a high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized fader for writing fades and automation.
Great feel for perfect fades and smooth automation.
Feel is crucial when you're spending countless hours recording and mixing. So the ultra-affordable FaderPort features the same high quality, touch-sensitive, long-throw, motorized Alps fader that is found in expensive control surfaces and digital mixing consoles. With its 1,024-step resolution and dual-servo drive-belt motor, the response will be smooth and seamless.
Compatible with virtually all major DAW programs, the FaderPort enables you to record perfect fades and write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation in real-time.
- Write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation
- Touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized Alps fader
- 1,024 steps of resolution
- Complete recording-transport controls:
- Punch, User, Loop, Previous/Next Marker
- Start, End, Rewind, Fast Fwd, Stop, Play, Record
- General controls:
- Record Enable, Pan, Mute, Solo
- Channel Select controls:
- Bank, Output (Master Fader), Increment, Decrement
- Window-view selection:
- Mix, Project, Transport
- Fader-mode selection:
- Read, Write, Touch, Off
- 5 User-defined key mappings
- Hands-free punch in/out using footswitch (not included)
- 1 USB 1.1 port
- 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free punch in/out
- Dual-servo drive-belt motor design for fast and smooth fader operation
- Rugged metal top plate and military-grade buttons
- External 9 VAC power supply
- Compatible with all major recording software for Mac® OS X and Windows®.
- Tight integration with PreSonus® Studio One® software