Active DSP Subwoofer, 10" driver, 48.4 liters, 256 W, 105 dB SPL, 18 - 750 Hz, anthracite metallic, 100-240 VAC, 3 Mains cables (EU, UK, US)
The compact KH 750 DSP is the ideal choice for smaller rooms and smaller studio monitors. It has a unique and flexible Bass Manager (2.0/0.1), analog and digital inputs, four routing modes and adaptable acoustical controls to be used in many different configurations.
In addition to its outstanding acoustic properties this DSP-based subwoofer offers functions for the Neumann monitors connected to its outputs regarding the interplay with the following tools:
- Automatic Monitor Alignment – Automatic room correction of stereo systems using the Neumann MA 1 measurement microphone (software for Mac/PC)
- Neumann.Control – Free iPad®-App for setup, operation, and room correction of stereo systems via guided and/or manual alignment
This also applies to all non DSP-based Neumann monitors connected (analog) to the KH 750 DSP, which enables them to make use of the subwoofer’s DSP power.
MORE ABOUT THE KH 750 DSP
The newly designed 10” long-throw driver has a strong linear working magnet system with ELFF™ technology (Extremely Linear Force Factor™). As subwoofers are usually placed on the floor, a robust grille protects the driver from accidental damage. The ultra-compact cabinet is a closed design which brings the fastest possible transient response.
The two analog XLR inputs are balanced as are the two analog XLR outputs. The 192 kHz / 24-bit digital input can accept AES3 and S/P-DIF signals. There is a bypassable standby function and the switch-off time can be adjusted in the Neumann.Control iPad® app.
The KH 750 DSP can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- Increasing the bass extension of the monitoring system
- Increasing the maximum SPL of loudspeakers
- Decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
- Reproducing the LFE channel
- Reproducing the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
- Working as an extension for KH line subwoofer systems