With the latest generation of KOMPLETE KONTROL, music-making becomes a more intuitive, hands-on experience. Perform expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak parameters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project – all from one fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage.
IMMERSIVE VISUAL FEEDBACK
FIND YOUR SOUNDS FASTER
Need a hip hop kit? Select Drums > Urban Drum Kit > Sample-based, scroll through the presets and pick the right one for your track. If you really like what you hear, just tag it as a Favorite for instant access next time.
PRE-MAPPED AND READY TO PLAY
PRECISION PITCH, MOD, AND EXPRESSION
GET HANDS-ON WITH YOUR WORKFLOW
INTEGRATION FOR ALL YOUR INSTRUMENTS AND EFFECTS
11 INSTRUMENTS AND EFFECTS INCLUDED
A PERFECT MATCH FOR MASCHINE
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch, available with either 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, GarageBand, Cubase, and Nuendo
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – 11 premium instruments and effects, including MASSIVE, MONARK, and THE GENTLEMAN.
Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13, Intel Core i5
Windows 7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
AVAILABLE PLUG-IN FORMATS
Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
Windows (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
The included KOMPLETE KONTROL software provides unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE and NKS Instruments.
KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards also function as MIDI controllers assignable controls and Light Guide features.*
MIDI in / out
1/4" TRS connections for expression and sustain pedals
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY IN THE FOLLOWING HOSTS
Logic X 10.3.1 or higher
GarageBand 10.2.0 or higher
Ableton Live 9.2.3 or higher
Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 or higher
Nuendo 7.1.35 or higher
Please read the KOMPLETE KONTROL documentation for detailed information about host compatibility. For a quick-reference guide to using KOMPLETE KONTROL Mk2 keyboards in the above DAWs, please download the DAW shortcut sheet.
Keyboard, USB cable.
KOMPLETE KONTROL software and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT Instruments and Effects collection – provided as downloads after hardware registration.
Driver (only required on Windows), Setup Guide and documentation supplied as downloads.
Dimensions: 840 x 297 x 84 mm / 33.1'' x 11.7'' x 3.3''
Weight: 5.55 kg