PRO SERIES PRO369-RC
The PRO1-RC touring grade road case for the Midas PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Live Digital Console control centres is designed to withstand the rigours of live concert tours and is constructed from 12 mm thick rigid marine grade plywood with 40 x 40 mm durable aluminium edging extrusions. Dual load-bearing spigots that couple the weight of the console chassis directly into the road case and composite density foam provides internal support and superior protection in transit, night after night, city after city.
The PRO369-RC features premium Penn-Elcom* castors and RK* handles for long working life.
PRO369-RC ships with a removable protective pallet that allows the road case to be stored and shipped on its side.
Architecture and Engineering Specifications
- The road case shall be specifically designed for the Midas PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Live Digital Console control centres.
- The road case shall be constructed from 12 mm thick marine grade plywood with 40 x 40 mm aluminium edging extrusions for added protection.
- The road case shall have internal support consisting of dual load-bearing spigots and composite density foam.
- The road case shall have 616 mm length x 1516 mm width x 1395 mm height (24.2" x 59.7" x 54.9"), with nominal weight 130.0 kg (286.0 lbs).
- The road case shall be the Midas PRO369-RC and no other alternative shall be acceptable.
Touring grade road case for Midas PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Live Digital Console Control Centres
Features marine grade plywood, aluminium extrusions and composite density protective foam