PRO SERIES PRO2C-RC
PRO2C-RC touring grade road case for the MIDAS PRO2C Live Digital Console is designed to withstand the rigours of live concert tours and is constructed from 12 mm thick rigid marine grade plywood with 40 x 40 mm durable aluminium edging extrusions. Composite density foam provides internal support and superior protection in transit, night after night, city after city.
PRO2C-RC features premium Penn-Elcom* castors and RK* handles for long working life.
PRO2-RC ships with a removable protective pallet that allows the road case to be stored and shipped on its side.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
- The road case shall be specifi cally designed for the MIDAS PRO2 Live Digital Console.
- The road case shall be constructed from 12 mm thick marine grade plywood with 40 x 40 mm aluminium edging extrusions for added protection.
- The road case shall have internal support consisting of composite density foam.
- The road case shall use Penn-Elcom castors and RK handles.
- The road case shall have 455 mm length x 1264 mm width x 1260 mm height (18" x 49.8" x 49.6"), with nominal weight 99.4 kg (218.7 lbs).
- The road case shall be the MIDAS PRO2-RC and no other alternative shall be acceptable.
Touring grade road case for Midas PRO2C Compact Live Digital Console control centre
Features marine grade plywood, aluminium extrusions and composite density protective foam