Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
The multichannel bidirectional Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter (ASRC) allows the two third party domains to function independently. This means that a clock failure or loss of synchronisation in one domain will not affect the operation of the other.
In addition the two third party modules are clocked independently of the main Neutron-NB Module, again preventing a loss of synchronisation in the module affecting the main units operation.
Furthermore, the modules will mute the audio streams when a loss of synchronisation is detected.
Digital Audio Networking
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) digital audio networking technology from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provides high channel counts, ultra low and deterministic latencies, sample-synchronous and phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection and correction, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use – to meet the demanding requirements of live concert touring.
10 Port AES50 interface
NEUTRON-NB features an 10 port AES50 interface to provide an additional 240 bidirectional channels at 96 kHz sample rate. These AES50 ports can be freely routed to provide further network expansion for the NEUTRON audio system engine. Neutrik etherCON* AES50 connectors are used to ensure reliable connections, night after night.
- Dual network bridge expansion module provides conversion between multiple digital audio formats
- Compatible with KLARK TEKNIK KT-AES50, KT-DANTE64, KT-MADI and KT-USB network modules
- Each network bridge port offers up to 64 bidirectional channels
- Bidirectional asynchronous sample rate conversion on every channel
- 10 AES50 port interface provides an additional 240 bidirectional channels
- 24 bit audio operation @ 96 kHz sample rate
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Designed and engineered in England