100-Band RTA for all Channel/Bus EQs
The M32C includes a 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) with full Bar and Spectrograph views on the M32-EDIT control application. This high-resolution RTA displays the audio energy distribution in 100 frequency bands over time - capturing a sonogram window of a full 10 seconds.
Switch between the Large RTA view, displaying any available signal in full screen resolution, or the Combined view with the RTA view shown above each of the channel and bus EQ curves.
See the results of your filtering choices in the audio spectrum directly. Additionally, the RTA can be displayed on top of the 31-band graphic EQs in the FX rack.
Monitoring and controlling frequencies has never been easier!
What are AES50 and SuperMAC?
AES50 simultaneously provides high channel counts, extremely low and deterministic latencies, accurate phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection, network redundancy, with simple deployment and ease of use to meet the needs of the live performance industry.
This unique combination also benefits both live and studio recording applications, as well as post-production, broadcasting and audio routing infrastructure. SuperMAC is a proprietary implementation of AES50 owned by KLARK TEKNIK. Originally developed by Sony Pro-Audio Labs in Oxford, UK, it forms the basis of the Audio Engineering Society’s AES50 open standard for digital audio networking – High Resolution Multi-channel Audio Interconnection (HRMAI), as published by the Audio Engineering Society, Inc.
- 48 bidirectional audio channels @ 48 kHz over Neutrik etherCON-terminated shielded (STP) CAT5 cable (max. length 100 meters / 328 feet)
- Single cable duplex interconnection for audio and sample clocks
- Ethernet physical layer audio data transmission
- High channel count and ultra-low deterministic latency (2x3 samples = 1/8 ms per node)
- Accurate phase-aligned clock distribution
- Comprehensive error detection and management
- Provision for redundant networking
- Minimal configuration - total ease of deployment and use
- Ethernet TCP/IP protocol-compatible auxiliary data channel
Virtual Effects Racks
M32C includes an extensive array of onboard effects, rendering outboard processing racks a thing of the past. The Virtual FX rack features 8 true stereo, studio-grade effects engines each assignable to any input, group or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX modules including a range of reverbs, delays, EQs, dynamics and much more.
Each FX algorithm has been completely re-imagined for stunning performance – typically costing several times the price of the M32C.
Custom-designed, and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, all effects run inside the low-latency environment of the M32C mix engine, ensuring flawless performance, flexible routing and the end of cable faults forever!
The immaculate tube signal path in Teletronix’ LA-2A Leveling Amplifier has left its exceptional clarity, its rich and warm compression on countless albums of the past decades.
The ultra-smooth optical attenuator is closely modeled in our LA COMPRESSOR. It provides breezing, natural and effortlessly musical compression. (Inspired by Teletronix LA-2A*)
When Urei released the 1176LN Limiting Amplifier in the late 60’s, it broke new ground. Field Effect Transistors employed were just invented and the 1176 was one of the first audio processors to benefit from this new technology.
Our digital re-incarnation, ULTIMO COMPRESSOR, is based on the early Rev. E model and authentically captures the smooth character of the original class-A output stage and its FET’s legendary fast Attack. (Inspired by Urei 1176LN*)
The Fairchild 670 tube compressor not only achieves record bids in high-end vintage gear auctions, it also delivers some of the finest colorations in compressor history. Two small trim VR’s preset the control side chain action, a six-step switch determines the timing, and the two large Input and Threshold knobs adjust the levels.
Our FAIR COMPRESSOR model is true to the original signal path, and conveniently provides models for dual, stereo-linked or M/S operation. (Inspired by Fairchild 670*)
The COMBINATOR is an amazing 5-band compressor that emulates famous broadcasting and mastering compressors.
A highly complex processor, the COMBINATOR utilizes automatic parameter control that produces stunning and “inaudible” results. Makeup-gain for each frequency band will automatically be adjusted by the Spectral Balance Control (SBC) function, to maintain a balanced audio spectrum.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rackmountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England