DL452 is a modular 8 channel digital AES3 (AES/EBU) input and output card for MIDAS PRO Series control centres and modular I/O boxes. DL452 features sample rate conversion for both inputs and outputs and can interface to equipment operating at 48 kHz and 96 kHz. Additionally, DL452 features external clock synchronisation for input channels and word length and clock source options (internal 96 kHz, 48 kHz or external sync) for output channels. DL452 features an automatic output mute facility if the audio signal path is muted via the PRO Series control centre.
Each input and output connector on DL452 has a channel check LED indicator that allows the console operator to remotely indicate a particular channel, an essential aid to communication in high SPL environments, as well as saving valuable time during set-up.
Each input connector on DL452 has an external synchronisation LED indicator to indicate when the AES3 receiver for that input has locked to the incoming data stream.
Each output channel on DL452 has an LED indicator for the output mute status.
PRO Series Compatibility
DL452's compatible with the MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Control Centres, and the DL351 and DL451 Modular I/O Stage Boxes.
Built for the Road
DL452's designed for the rigours of live concert touring. Premium Neutrik XLR connectors are used for reliable audio connections, night after night.
Architecture and Engineering Specifications
- The interface card shall be designed for digital audio mixing applications and be optimised for use in live performance.
- The interface card shall feature 8 line level input channels and 8 line level output channels, with both input and output connections on balanced 1/4" TRS connectors.
- The interface card shall provide analogue to digital and digital to analogue conversion with 24 bit resolution at 96 kHz sampling rate.
- The interface card shall include an automatic output mute function if the audio signal path is muted via the control centre.
- The interface card shall have LED indication for output mute for each output channel.
- The interface card shall be compatible with MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Control Centres and DL351 and DL451 Modular I/O Stage Boxes.
- The interface card shall be 350 mm wide x 310 mm deep x 29 mm high (13.8" x 12.2" x 1.1"), with nominal weight 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs).
- The interface card shall be the MIDAS DL443 and no other alternative shall be acceptable.
- 4 AES3 (AES/EBU) input and 4 AES3 outputs on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- 8 input channels and 8 output channels with sample rate conversion
- External clock synchronisation for input channels
- Word length and clock source options for outputs
- Supports 96 kHz or 48 kHz external sample rate operation
- External sync and channel check LEDs per input channel
- Output Mute and channel check LEDs per output channel
- Compatible with MIDAS XL8, PRO3, PRO6, PRO9, PRO X, DL351 and DL451
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.