PRO Series Compatibility
DL452's compatible with the MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Control Centres, and the DL351 and DL451 Modular I/O Stage Boxes.
Built for the Road
DL452's designed for the rigours of live concert touring. Premium Neutrik XLR connectors are used for reliable audio connections, night after night.
Architecture and Engineering Specifications
- The interface card shall be designed for digital audio mixing applications and be optimised for use in live performance.
- The interface card shall feature 8 line level input channels and 8 line level output channels, with both input and output connections on balanced 1/4" TRS connectors.
- The interface card shall provide analogue to digital and digital to analogue conversion with 24 bit resolution at 96 kHz sampling rate.
- The interface card shall include an automatic output mute function if the audio signal path is muted via the control centre.
- The interface card shall have LED indication for output mute for each output channel.
- The interface card shall be compatible with MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Control Centres and DL351 and DL451 Modular I/O Stage Boxes.
- The interface card shall be 350 mm wide x 310 mm deep x 29 mm high (13.8" x 12.2" x 1.1"), with nominal weight 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs).
- The interface card shall be the MIDAS DL443 and no other alternative shall be acceptable.
- 4 AES3 (AES/EBU) input and 4 AES3 outputs on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- 8 input channels and 8 output channels with sample rate conversion
- External clock synchronisation for input channels
- Word length and clock source options for outputs
- Supports 96 kHz or 48 kHz external sample rate operation
- External sync and channel check LEDs per input channel
- Output Mute and channel check LEDs per output channel
- Compatible with MIDAS XL8, PRO3, PRO6, PRO9, PRO X, DL351 and DL451
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.