PRO Series Compatibility
DL443 is compatible with the MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Control Centres, and the DL351 and DL451 Modular I/O Stage Boxes.
Built for the Road
Built for the Road DL443 is designed for the rigours of live concert touring. Premium ¼ " TRS connectors are used for reliable audio connections, night after night.
Architecture and Engineering Specifications
- The interface card shall be designed for digital audio mixing applications and be optimised for use in live performance.
- The interface card shall feature 8 line level input channels and 8 line level output channels, with both input and output connections on balanced ¼ " TRS connectors.
- The interface card shall provide analogue to digital and digital to analogue conversion with 24 bit resolution at 96 kHz sampling rate.
- The interface card shall include an automatic output mute function if the audio signal path is muted via the control centre.
- The interface card shall have LED indication for output mute for each output channel.
- The interface card shall be compatible with MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Control Centres and DL351 and DL451 Modular I/O Stage Boxes.
- The interface card shall be 336 mm wide x 303 mm deep x 30 mm high (13.2" x 12.0" x 1.2"), with nominal weight 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs).
- The interface card shall be the MIDAS DL443 and no other alternative shall be acceptable.
- 8 electronically balanced line inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS connectors
- Low latency 24 bit 96 kHz ADC and DAC converters
- High common mode rejection line inputs
- High output current drive for long cable run
- Output mute LEDs per channel
- Compatible with MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9, PRO X, DL351 and DL451
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.