Midas DL441 Analogue Mic/Line Input I card
DL441 is a modular 8 analogue mic/line input card for MIDAS PRO Series control centres and modular I/O boxes, and features award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power. Premium low latency 24 bit 96 kHz ADC converters are used to minimise distortion and noise artefacts, and the preamplifier gain, phantom power and high pass filter settings can be remotely configured from the PRO Series control centre.
Each input channel on DL441 has LED indicators for +48 V phantom power and a channel check function that allows the console operator to remotely indicate a particular channel, an essential aid to communication in high SPL environments, as well as saving valuable time during set-up.
PRO Series Compatibility
DL441 is compatible with the MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9 and PRO X Control Centres, and the DL351 and DL451 Modular I/O Stage Boxes.
Built for the Road
DL441 is designed for the rigours of live concert touring. Premium Neutrik XLR connectors are used for reliable audio connections, night after night.
- Award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 8 inputs with selectable microphone or line level on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Low latency 24 bit 96 kHz ADC converters with overload protection
- +48 V and channel check LEDs per channel
- Compatible with MIDAS PRO3, PRO6, PRO9, PRO X, DL351 and DL451
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.