Comprehensive full band dynamics processing, powerful natural dynamics processing, preserve or recover the natural quality of the audio material without adding artifacts.
Solera v3 is a comprehensive full band dynamics processor combining the power of a compressor, expander, de-compressor and de-expander, all four processing in parallel, designed to provide powerful dynamics processing for any challenging situation and still preserve, or recover, the true natural quality of the audio material without adding any artifacts.
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Dry/wet control offering true parallel dynamics processing and for blending some of the original “peak” into the processed signal
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- External side chain support for AAX (Native & DSP) and AU ; in mono and stereo format
- Discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks in a smooth and musically fashion
- Compressor, Expander, De-Compressor and De-Expander, all four available direct through the user interface, processing in parallel
- Three release modes are presented; manual, auto, and advanced (with minimum and maximum release values fully adjustable)
- Auto delay function allowing for zero attack times by introducing a delay line in the processed signal
- Link Channel, provides linked/unlinked processing (in M/S mode)
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Side chain section featuring a three-band equalizer to generate frequency sensitive processing
- External side-chain available in AU (Mac OS X) and AAX Native & DSP (Mac OS X & Windows) only
Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Open Sound Control Support