All Retro plug-ins use a McDSP designed output stage topology to eliminate digital clipping at any output level and produce a smoother distortion characteristic. This feature is in addition to the analog saturation modeling that has made McDSP famous over the last decade.
Retro plug-ins are a line of ‘classics’ that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
For more information, check out the Colin’s Corner article about this product.Features
- Unique original algorithms with transparent yet vintage sound
- Variable slope filtering
- Variable Q/slope Shelving and Parametric EQ
- Anti-Clip Output Stage Topology
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and stereo versions